What happened to the Snes9x 2010 core?

So I got a new android device the GPD XD Plus and when I went about setting up Retroarch I noticed that Snes9x 2010 core is gone what happened to it? I really need it because the current Snes9x stutters but the 2010 on runs fine. Is there any way I can transfer the 2010 core from my phone to my gpd? I looked everyway but I can’t find were Retroarch stores the cores on android. Any chance of Snes9x 2010 being reuploaded?

1 Like

It’s there for android (64-bit and 32-bit )

Thank you for the download links I was able to transfer the file to my gpd after watching this video

however this still doesn’t change the fact that in the ui the core is not there so somebody ought to look into that. There are some other cores missing too like like VBA and Beetle PCE (the accurate version) but I don’t really use them so I don’t care about them. Still if they weren’t intentionally removed then that means there are cores that are not showing up in the ui for some reason. At least my problem is solved but how did you find those links? I tried looking for the so file myself before posting this and couldn’t find anything.

If you’re using the version from the Play store, read this article for details: https://www.libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-android-new-versions-for-play-store-please-read/

Anything from the online updater can be downloaded manually from buildbot.libretro.com.

1 Like