What happened with 1.1?

Didnt you guys announce that like 7 months ago? Is it dead?

It kinda got skipped. Enough stuff has changed since then that the next version will be 1.2 instead.

I think the general population of iOS jailbreak users are thinking retro arch is dead. No current cydia downloads like ppsspp. Most people can’t compile the files themselves. Some don’t know how to drag and drop files into directory.

Has anyone working on the code ever thought of doing a dev-in progress cydia thing like ppsspp? His updates on cydia as he builds it, always puts up the new deb as he works on it.

Could be too much hassle I suppose

That being said, it would be a pretty big leap forward for RA for anyone using more than the basics (SNES, NES, SEGA). Even some of those have better alternatives on Cydia. I know from personal experience, that RA is the go-to emulator for PSX and N64 but even those have issues that many people can’t get past with the current build. I know the nightlys have issues, but there has to have been something pretty stable in that long list of updates that could be pushed to Cydia.

Honestly, it really just makes me wish I could help. For all my complaining (FFIX…Grrr) RA is hands down the best emulator system on iOS. I am pretty hopeless with code but I know there are people out there who could make this sort of thing happen.

FFix works on the latest build…

I just got into linblum

I suggest making a 1.1 or 1.2 release. Otherwise changes will keep going and it’ll become 2.0 before any of us gets to use it. :c

Yeah, we fell into development hell between 1.0.0.2 and now, with feature creep constantly keeping a “stable” release from ever happening. That’s why we suggested people switch to the nightlies and just treat it like a rolling release. That said, we’re very close to a stable release and have pushed a lot of things off until after it occurs, so we should be out of the trap.