What is going on with the MAME 2016 core?

I noticed that the Android MAME 2016 core keeps disappearing from the updater. It used to be on the updater for about a week before it was mysteriously removed.

Recently however, several of the nightly builds of the RetroArch Android app had a strange glitch that caused the online updater to glitch out and not work properly. It had several strange properties and it allowed me to redownload the MAME 2016 core for some reason. The glitch was fixed in the latest build but the core is gone again. It exists as shown here but it keeps disappearing from the buildbot. Can someone please explain this?

1 Like

It’s just our buildbot being weird. It keeps deleting the core when it’s finished building. If you manage to snag it, good. If not, just sit tight and we’ll try to get it resolved once and for all soon.

2 Likes

Taking advantage, I have an Android TV box MXIII-G TV BOX Android 5.1.1 1000M LAN US PLUG 2GB + 16GB 4K x 2K H.265 Decoding WiFi HDMI Amlogic S812 Quad Core Bluetooth 4.0, and I use retroarch 1.6.7 perfectly, but when I load the colors of the Mame, including the Mame 2014 and Mame 2016, the core runs, very slow, there is some way to leave it at normal speed, and the core Mame 2003 a long time that when it loads it, it only stays black screen . A hug.

Try the FBA core for arcade games, it is faster but be careful you need the correct romset, I think [edited to remove romsite] has it.

Please don’t refer to sites illegally hosting copyrighted materials.

Can you PM me Mame 2016 core. Thx