What’s Retroarch’s stance on Buildstore?

Unlike Emu4ios Buildstore is an paid yearly subscription signed AppStore where the fees pay for for appsigning for each device. I was wondering what’s the policy on stores like those? The man who hosts it seems to not modify the IPA’s (EX. Adding Ads, changing reporting settings.) And it seems the apps have DYNAREC enabled when he signs them so I would call it a feature bonus tbh. So I don’t know if it falls under commercial licensing issues. I’m hoping to assist in getting the iOS11 build live on the store as his signing seems to enable DYNAREC core use for more comple emulators.

If it violates Apple’s ToS, we don’t want to be affiliated with it, but as long as it obeys the frontend/core licenses, we’re legally fine with it, and as long as it’s not putting in ads/nag screens/other stuff that degrades the user experience, we’re typically morally okay with it, too.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I’m pretty sure it violates Apple TOS which all non Apple app stores do. I’ll see what I can do about getting the iOS 11 build ported over independently of libretro once it’s finished to get it signed and maintained on the Builds store then.