Where is RetroArch 1.2 for the PS3?

Anyone have any info when RetroArch 1.2 for PS3 will be released? I read that there was a bug when quitting RetroArch that needed to be fixed, but that was almost 2 months ago. Thanks

Twinaphex just mentioned today it may be finished (that is, the last outstanding bug was squashed), so unless some new showstopper pops up, you should expect a release in the next couple of days.

Sweeeeeet! Thanks for the fast reply. Can’t wait to check it out.

I understand coding takes time, and the developers are quite busy. Just wondering if RetroArch 1.2 for PS3 is nearing completion or has another bug popped up? Thanks.

1.2.3 will release Wednesday, Can’t wait to try PS3 version and android.

Yeah, I saw that. I just hope it’s for real this time.

So it’s now Thursday, why am I not surprised that Retroarch 1.2.3 for the PS3 is still not released?

Another delay, i setup my 3.55 PS3 for this and waiting.

C’mon guys negativity isn’t constructive. I agree with you that it can be frustrating when release dates are missed, but we gotta remember that these guys are doing this with any spare time they have in their lives, purely out of their love of the console and scene. I know if I were making something entirely in my spare time it would probably take over a decade lol. I for one am happy knowing that their WILL be a release eventually and that the ps3, with its cell architecture, hasn’t been lumped in the “too hard” basket and abandoned.