Where is the pcsx_rearmed_libretro_ios.dylib for ios9?

I have tried to download this pcsx rearmed core for ps games from the buildbot ios9 folders and I found nothing but mednafen psx core. Please give me some help!The mednafen psx core can’t load .bin games ,I don’t know how to use it. Thank you!

I have a working copy… As a matter of fact… Check my Mega link that I posted before its in there.

What is wrong with the pcsx dylib?

I think pangu JB always break Dynarec.

Like he said, Dynarec might be the prbolem. Because of Pangu jailbreak. Im waiting the day we can play without cached interpreter.

Speaking of PCSX rearmed, something weird just happened… I downloaded the latest nightly and stupidly overwritten the one before that one. The thing is, the newest nightly only runs about 35fps, while the previous nightly was pretty much running 60fps on all games. Current nightly is dated 2015-03-08, wanting to know if someone has the one previous to this?

I’m running a jailbroken ipad 3rd generation, iOS 7. I was able to find find and install the stable PCSX rearmed by using the files from version 1.0.0.2, it now runs about 54fps with some shaders running. The thing was with the previous nightly, everything was running at perfect 60fps with the same settings including 2 shaders on.

Am I doing something wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Disregard my above post, figured it out… There’s new options that I didn’t see.

how to figure it out?i have the same problem

For some reason, under CoreOptions the dynamic recompiler was disabled. I just enabled that option and everything went back to running smoothly at 60fps.

but i can’t find the option as you said , is there something wrong with my retroarch? my core option is like this frameskip region pad 1 type pad 2 type enable interlacing mode(s) enhanced resolution(slow) enhanced resolution speed hack frame duping sound:reverb sound:interpolation parasite eve2/vandal heart2/2 fix inuyasha sengok battle fix

I think you might be using “pcsx_rearmed_interpreter_libretro_ios.dylib” which is the different version of the core. You want “pcsx_rearmed_libretro_ios.dylib” in order to use the dynamic recompiler option.

I’m not an expert, but that’s my guess. Re-download the one that does not have the word “interpreter”

It is working? How, can someone explain to me?

[QUOTE=zenjiki;30399]I think you might be using “pcsx_rearmed_interpreter_libretro_ios.dylib” which is the different version of the core. You want “pcsx_rearmed_libretro_ios.dylib” in order to use the dynamic recompiler option.

I’m not an expert, but that’s my guess. Re-download the one that does not have the word “interpreter”[/QUOTE]

yes I’m using “pcsx_rearmed_interpreter_libretro_ios.dylib” . but if I use “pcsx_rearmed_libretro_ios.dylib” ,the retroarch will crash when I try to load any game. I don’t know why. can you give me some help?I’m using iphone 6p ,ios9.02jb.

[QUOTE=smartaibo;30405]yes I’m using “pcsx_rearmed_interpreter_libretro_ios.dylib” . but if I use “pcsx_rearmed_libretro_ios.dylib” ,the retroarch will crash when I try to load any game. I don’t know why. can you give me some help?I’m using iphone 6p ,ios9.02jb.[/QUOTE] On iOS 9 only the interpreter version of pcsx_rearmed works , the actual pcsx_rearmed_libretro_ios.dylib requires dynarecs permission which is not supported by pangu jailbreak on iOS 9, I don’t have this problem on my iPad mini 2 running iOS 8.4 jailbroken with Taij which fully supports dynarecs permissions, that is top reason I didn’t upgrade to iOS 9.

I hate this, because my battery is draining hiper fast! With interpreter mode.

Good news I heard Taij team are working on jailbreaking iOS 9.1 - 9.2, and that will solve the problem

Oh man! Great news, hope RA doesnt explode on iOS 9.1-9.2

Hey guys, im using PSX but i have noticed that my saves are not being kept. Any one with the same problem?