Where's the nightly 1.2 file for ios?

when I go to the link http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/ios/ I just found all the nightly zip files are lost. What’s the matter?Maybe something would happen or just a normal website maintainance or…… Please give me an answer about this!Thank you for the hard work!

We just did some maintenance on the buildbot, moving it to another server, and it does indeed look like some things were lost. We’ll see about correcting those ASAP.

another question: As I know ,Retroarch 1.2 nightly has a controller issues that the mfi controller just can’t work with retroarch. Will the nightly be updated with fixed the bug before the new stable can be released?or I should still be waiting for the stable ? I 'm so satisfied with the nightly just except the controller issues. I love retroarch so much than all the ios games!I always appreciate for u all!

If we get a fix for it, the nightlies will have it before the stable.

You’re the best Hunterk :3

so any news on when we might be able to get at those ios nightlies I understand the slow development but now the nightly builds just disappear I know ios users are the least favorite but the nightly’s really not smack talking I’d really like to help I work six days a week doing nothing basically but the work computer is a very interesting windows pc