Which version of Retroarch works on iPhone 5S IOS9?

I have tried the Git version on the repo and I don’t get an icon to launch the app. I have tried manually installing different stable versions with iFile and none of them give me an icon to launch the app. Could someone please provide me with a link with a working version?

Did you installed retroarch iOS 9 or iOS version?

I tried both. IOS9 first, then the other version. None will give an icon, except if I go to cydia and choose to downgrade and istall the Git version 1.0.1, that one gives an icon but crashes ehen I try to launch it

1.0.1 is the first build developed so thats why it crashes. Try the last one and update it every time if doesn’t work, try installing 1.3.4 version manually.

Well how about this. Installed the latest version of the Git throuh Cydia. No icon, I found the Retroarch.app folder using iFile and noticed it’s empty. Just had Assets in it. Downloaded the latest stable IOS9 zip file this time not the deb. Extracted it and it extracted another Retroarch.app folder but this one has a lot of stuff. Then I overwrote the other Retroarch.app, did a respring, still no icon.

So I went back to Cydia and reinstalled the latest Git IOS9 version on the repo and it did give me the icon and it launches fine now.

[QUOTE=saulin;53396]Well how about this. Installed the latest version of the Git throuh Cydia. No icon, I found the Retroarch.app folder using iFile and noticed it’s empty. Just had Assets in it. Downloaded the latest stable IOS9 zip file this time not the deb. Extracted it and it extracted another Retroarch.app folder but this one has a lot of stuff. Then I overwrote the other Retroarch.app, did a respring, still no icon.

So I went back to Cydia and reinstalled the latest Git IOS9 version on the repo and it did give me the icon and it launches fine now.[/QUOTE]

I already reported this issue, don’t know why its not fixed yet. Nice you find way out.