Why no cydia repo yet?

Sorry to post this but whats the rational reason for keeping the libretro repo down? I know 1.0.0.2 is really old but is the last stable release for iOS.

I see no reason for not opening the repo again. We have no available retroarch on cydia since close to the announcement of 1.1, a year ago.

So please could you guys consider putting the repo back on? I remember that it was planned to be put back on on the 1.1 release, and it never happened.

I know the team is working on 1.2.3 for iOS now, but it could take a while for a release.

Yeah, we keep putting it off because 1.2.* is always just around the corner but I guess it wouldn’t hurt to go ahead and get the repo setup with the old build, since it will all need to be done with the newer build at some point, anyway. I’ll try to get something going with radius.

Does it cost much? :c

Maybe toss a copy at someone’s source repo? Like updating BigBoss’ copy? ;U

Hosting a repo? costs nothing, we just don’t have builds

I have retroarch an older one on my ipod touch. Can I help in some way? Though I sold it and it has to be shipped out thursday.

If its free, can you host 1.0.0.2.1 on Cydia for everyone? :c

There are copies of the latest build all over the forum. I’ve posted it numerous times

No I don’t want to make the effort for an old version

Is not a old version. Is a stable version. We really need a stable version available. With at least a easier way to get.

So stead of providing the last stable file is best to provide nothing? I don’t see your point.

It’s still an old version. Over a year old version. My point? It’s my spare time and I decide how to invest it.