Wii Remote on RetroArch 1.6.7?

After updating to 1.6.7 from an ancient version of RetroArch I have not been able to figure out how to connect a Wiimote. I have BTStack and have tried creating the frontend.cfg file with the line ios_btmode = “btstack” but still no luck. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

My info If it matters… iPad3 iOS 8.1 (jailbroken) RetroArch 1.6.7.1505964045 (from cydia repo) BtStack 0.8-3

I’m not sure if it’s similar but I also installed ContollersForAll in addition to BTStack to pair my PS3 controller. Once it’s paired I went into bind all and mapped the buttons. After that it RetroArch would pair it when I booted up a game. I’ve read people using a Wiimote with Classic Controller attached had success.

Thanks for the suggestion but as far as I can tell ControllersForAll supports the Wii U Pro controller but not the Wii Remote or Wii classic controller. I have used ControllersForAll with a DS3 but the Wiimote is a bit more portable and convenient for me.

Considering how easy it is to connect the Wiimote in the “.emu” emulators I was hoping there is a way to do it in retroarch also.