Windows 1.3.0 to 1.3.2

Wha are the proper steps to go from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2?

Typically, you can just download the new package from the buildbot (buildbot.libretro.com and then navigate to your OS/architecture). However, if you already have a working installation, I would recommend grabbing a date-stamped nightly–which only includes the executables–instead of the stable package, which includes all of the libs and whatnot. You can then overwrite your old executables with the new ones (I actually suggest renaming the old ones to ‘retroarch-old’ instead of actually replacing them, in case you need to revert for whatever reason).

The “stable” releases are really just nightly snapshots chosen semi-arbitrarily anyway.

I replaced all the files except retroarch. Cfg and the sub folders and 1.3.2 launched

I reset my I-PAC back to defaults and retroarch back to the default. I rebinded all the keys and skipped the ones that don’t apply. In retroarch my UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT showup as Keypad 8, Keypad 6, Keypad 2, and Keypad 4. but I changed them manually back to up down left right and the Analog as well. Tried craxy taxi reicast and controls worked. Will do so more testing and give feedback.