XBOX 360 Controller Issue with PSCX REARMED

I am using Retropie 4.02 with updated packages from yesterday. I am using an xbox 360 controller. I was originally using the default joypad input driver for all of my emulators I tested with SNES, Megadrive, Mame, etc. I already ran into the can’t save on exit Bug from the global configuration within retroarch when I updated. So, I manually updated the configuration to select udev for input/joypad driver. My main issue is with PCSX Rearmed not recognizing Dpad or Analog on my controller. I try binding the controls and they keep saying X00. It will take all of the other buttons on the controller and put an A8 on the B button for example. The funny thing is I have to push Escape on my keyboard, but then I can use the Dpad to move around the menu to bind keys within PCSX. Makes no sense. Does anybody know how to fix this? Also, I put the PSX bios in the bios folder and in the Rom/PSX folder, but it doesn’t seem to recognize it. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I am pretty new to the raspberry PI 3, as I just set this image up yesterday and I couldn’t find anything about issues with just the Dpad/Analog not being recognized in PCSX Rearmed.

Thanks