Xbox one controller

Hello, when i use my xbox one controller, wired, whatever button i press the onscreen console says null, and not every button works… The buttons that do work, when playing say platformers on snes with bsnes core, it seems like when i for example jump in some games, theres a slow turbo on, so the character in the game just jumps as if you just tapped the jump button, but jumps again right after if keeping the button pressed… It works normal in other pc games, in the joypad control panel, and seems to work fine in the retroarch menues… The guide button also work like normal for opening the RA menu. It worked fine ingame before, in RA 1.2.1 i think, and ive tried to clean install ra without luck. Is there some setting i got to set now to make it work normal? Also tried setting the player 1 turbo button, no change…

Do you have the windows 10 insider preview installed?

Yes, i do, havent heard anyone else report bugs with it either… If thats the problem, is there any other fix than to reinstall windows?

I have the same problem and i have the Windows 10 th2 insider.

It is the insider prieview that is causing the problem, It was happening to me too. You can roll back to your old install as long as you didnt delete your windows.old folder.

Same here, also running Fast Ring Insider builds (10565 at the moment). This issue has happened to me on multiple Win 10 builds and on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers. I was able to get things working by installing the old Win 7/8 drivers for the Xbox One controller, but that… stopped working for some reason.

Has anyone recieved and tested with the new wireless adapter? Hope this solves it without having to downgrade, i ordered from Australia so still havent recieved mine

I received 2 of the bigger type winodws updates yesterday, the first one seemed to delete the old driver, the new one came after i tried to turn on the controller and did a windows update, finally its back to normal, and my guide button works well!