Xinput not working over GameStream (Moonlight)

I’m trying to stream RetroArch over to my iPad using Moonlight (which makes use of the GeForce Experience GameStream service), but I can’t control the emulator with my PS3 (SCP Xinput) controller when using this method. The keyboard works fine. Most games work just fine when I stream them, but I did find the same problem with other games as well. I tried renaming the rxinput.dll file as instructed in the Moonlight guide page, but it didn’t work. I tried opening RetroArch on my PC BEFORE opening the stream, but as soon as the stream starts, my gamepad stops working. I also tried streaming my actual desktop and opening RetroArch that way, but it didn’t work either.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone? Please, any help would be much appreciated.

I don’t know anything about moonlight or the nvidia gamestream stuff but have you tried just using your PS3 pad directly to your PC (that is, so you’re only streaming the video and not the controls)?

I did, but still had no luck. I also tried deleting a .dll on my Shield directory, because apparently doing so prevents the Shield device from assuming the input controls; but even so, nothing. I’m trying to figure out whether this is a Moonlight or a Shield issue (or both), because some games don’t have this issue at all. And what’s stranger yet is the fact that, while it’s being streamed, RetroArch recognizes both Xinput AND Nvidia Shield as input devices, and none of them work.