Yabause Sanshiro core possible?

I just discovered this fantastic fork of yabause, which I think is much better than the normal one. It sports OGL hardware accel (which includes lovely internal resolution increases) and many cool options. Input lag seems good too. You guys have probably have heard of it, and I (like many others I´m sure) would love to see it working in the RA environment. With it + the outstanding (but demanding) Beetle, Saturn emulation under retroarch will be very solid. Thanks in advance, and have a great day.

Yes, we’re aware of it. It would be a good one but there are no plans to port it at the moment.

Oh I see. Of course you are aware of it, I should have searched the forums before posting. I was very surprised this morning when I tried it, got carried away. As much as I appreciate the effort, I was never a big fan of yabause until today. SSF is amazing, the latest test version from january shows a LOT of promise and I have managed to get over most of its quirks, but I have spent way too much time trying to get good stretching, aspect ratios and scanlines on it, to no avail.

As of today, beetle and sanshiro is where it’s at, I think.