Yet again

I need help for the third time:

problem 1: saving why wont it save?

problem 2: no loading why does it crash whenever I try to load a playstation rom, snes rom and a couple of my n64 roms

1.) either you don’t have write access to your save location (defaults to the same directory as your content) or you’re not exiting “cleanly.” If you exit using the ‘quit retroarch’ option from the menu, it should cover it. Another option is to turn on SRAM autosave, which will write it to file periodically (I think every 10 seconds is the default) instead of only when you quit.

2.) dunno, gonna need a log. Usually, PSX crashes have to do with missing/wrong BIOS. Depending on the SNES ROM and core, you may be missing a special chip image.

1.) well I mean the game won’t save which is especially annoy in because I want to play metroid prime hunters but I can’t unless it saves properly

2.) it just plain goes non-respondent when I try to load it

You need to give us some context. Saving? saving what? states or in-game saves? what core, how are your folders configured And for #2, a log at the very least.

1. both states & in-game saves on the desmume core

2. I try to load it as in I go over to the game, press A and then press A again to load the game and it just plain goes non-respondent as in no log on the console, just plain no-respondent here’s a link to the site I use, please tell me if I need to use a different site EDITED TO REMOVE RAWMZ SITE

Run retroarch like this: retroarch --menu --verbose --log-file retroarch.txt

And try to load, then paste the log output in pastebin or whatever and link it