Your PC hardware?

Hello everyone.

Some time ago I created a discussion (Hardware suggestions? Mini PC, PC or Raspberry Pi*?) to get suggestions on the best hardware to start Lakka, mainly the old 8-bit consoles, and I was suggested the raspberry pi 3 model B. I have to tell the truth, I’m not completely satisfied with the purchase. I would therefore like to switch to a PC, and I would like to know from you, with a cost of about 50 euros (but also up to 100 euros is fine :slight_smile:), a good pc or minipc to buy, based on your experiences. I would like, if possible, to emulate the other consoles, not just the 8-bit ones. Then if you give me an eBay link you make me even happier. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you.

You might have a hard time finding what you’re looking for within that price point, if you’re not satisfied with the Pi3B. What is it that you don’t like?

I’m using an Intel NUC6CAYS.

Has just enough power to run all systems with hard GPU sync set to 0 frames, and can run some of the lighter shaders like Zfast CRT. The Pi3B should be able to do the same for less money.