Zero2029: How to build and compile RetroArch (Xcode 7)

Oh im sorry, I dont use retroarch to play ds games, but let me try the core and let you know which ones works fine.

That’s fine, awaiting your reply and the fix.

Heres the deal, seems to me ,that desmume core, only works with jit, and because of that on non jailbroken devices is crashing. Tried an old one and the latest, but non of those worked. Both crashed instantly. What i suggest to you, if you want to play DS games, you can download iNDS emulator available on iEmulators, im sorry for the bad news. Maybe you can ask for an interpreter version of this core.

I already tested iNDS, but it’s very slow, because of that I wan’t to test desmume on RetroArch. But It’s not bad, thanks anyway.

-vrack

[QUOTE=vrackfall;40405]I already tested iNDS, but it’s very slow, because of that I wan’t to test desmume on RetroArch. But It’s not bad, thanks anyway.

-vrack[/QUOTE]

Really, what device are you using? Mine is 60fps.

iPod 5 2015

Now i understand why is running so slow. Try running the app with 1 frame, instead of automatic frames.

Ok, thanks

-vrack

I got the DS core to work by inputting "desmume_cpu_mode = “interpreter” into the core options config. It’s slower than iNDS from what I’ve experienced. I have an iPod 6, and iNDS is fullspeed while the desmume core isn’t. Plus touchscreen doesn’t work.

Does everyone have to reinstall every 7 days? Using a free developer account, my dev very expires after a week and so I need to reinstall every week. Is this what everyone is doing it is there a better way of signing your apps (aside from a paid dev account)?

Yeah, it’s Apple trying to deter people from using emulators If you take your ios device off of USB before it reinstalls but after it verifies the app, you can retain your data and configuration though.