I Don't see any dreamcast cores

I hear about cores for things like Reicast and similar, but when I check the core downloader via “Download Core” I don’t see it at all.

Is it meant to be there or is there a different way of getting it, I’m using the 32bit version for hardware reasons but I don’t recall seeing it on the 64bit version either.

there are some cores that aren’t available for 32-bit. I’m not sure if Reicast/Redream are among them.

However, did you install the MSVC build? That one has a reduced number of cores available for it. It’s the one that in the list of compatible operating systems, it lists Windows XP.

I installed the 32bit Retroarch for Windows 10. I’m not sure how to check if its the MSVC build.

Also I checked the buildbot link in Advanced settings and the one it points to doesn’t show reicast, i think thats 64bit only

yeah, looks that way :frowning:

Yeah…not that I’d have the space for it (Just set up MAME and FBA and those games take TONS of space XD) but its good to know just in case.

But yeah, I have Retroarch version 1.7.3 32bit on Windows 10, I didn’t even see an MSVC build.