Retroarch not responding when exiting Citra

hey guys,

Retroarch is crashing when I exit citra. has anyone else been experiencing this issue? Also these are stock settings on the core. no changes have been made.

Yeah, it’s a known issue. Something must’ve broken in the last Citra update, I get the same problem :confused: I think we’ve gotta just wait for an update.

1 Like

okay. I have moved over to the actual citra emulator. does anyone know how to set the right analog stick to work as the stylus? not a huge fan of using a mouse or touchpad.

At the Moment that be the Best Idea.

Hopefully the Citra Core Developers fix it

Is it possible to setup the right analog stick to be used as the stylus and if so how is it possible through citra?

1 Like

I think it just does it.

That what I found as I did not edit anything to get it to work. I use Logitech F710 Wireless Controller

Very strange, it does not work for me. By chance do you have a custom control config in your config ini? I have look in the citra emulator and cannot find anything. I would really love some help.

1 Like

does anyone know how to make your right analog stick work as the stylus in the citra emulator, Since the retroarch version is not working?

Problem Fixed with Latest Citra Core Update

okay, so citra libretro is working. I am still having trouble with majoras mask. It has been freezing right when you load the game. has anyone been having this issue?