1.2 release feedback - Reznnate

[QUOTE=sf1;25108]By default controller doesn’t work at all… Why it cannot be like in 1.0.0.x version with perfect controller support out of the box?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

We used to have hardcoded configs in the codebase, now we use external user contributed configs. Noone has submitted that config

Add content do not detect all my Roms. I have 20+ snes Roms but there are only a few appearing in my list. They are named *.smc. Am i doing something wrong?

Our databases only recognize No-Intro ROMs. If you have smcs, they’re not from that set and won’t be recognized.

We’ll have a way to manually add ROMs in the future, but in the meantime, just load them the old-fashioned way via load content.

Thanks for quick answer. One question i have left: how can i use boxarts? Which fileformat, resolution and how should they be named? Thanks in advance

Someone wrote a tutorial for that somewhere on this forum a couple of days ago, but I would recommend holding off for a bit, as there are still quite a few rough edges to that feature, and it will certainly be changing quite a bit as time goes on. It would be a shame to spend a bunch of time formatting images, etc., just to have the whole thing change in a couple of months.

So, is this version faster on heavy CPU games (like CPS3 Arcade and some other demanding FBA/Mame core games)?

My old Galaxy S2 “almost” plays full speed in previous version :slight_smile:

Thank you and congratulations for this great app.

Probably not. It’s worth checking out (performance on Android can vary wildly for no apparent reason) but don’t hold your breath.

Thank you. I noticed these strange performance ups and downs too, in my time with emus on android.