4K Vertical Overlay Video "Shorts"

A bit more progress. No HDR shot this time, but I finally got Star Wars Trilogy loaded through Supermodel 3. Surprised it was kinda difficult to track down a working version of this. Final touchups on lower res assets is done. The bezel has been adjusted from the original angled version. I prefer the straight on look personally. Joystick has been centered and adjusted a bit. New event buttons have been added. Control panel and art have been updated with cleaner versions.

Planning to do the shading, tone mapping adjustments and then add the new reflections method. Probably another day or night on this.

6 Likes

Star Wars Trilogy Arcade 4K Vertical Overlay. This is done but I am working with others on the side to figure out how to move forward with packaging these overlays.

The new reflection method has been implemented here. In addition to bezel reflections, you can now see reflections appear in the area below the marquee between the bezel and screen as well as the control panel. Although it looks great, further changes can be made to improve on this, so consider these reflections a work in progress.

I can still create a normal package with the standard overlay art as well. So no real loss either way. Just cool to see how this looks in action now!

I will try to have the overlay ready to share by end of weekend

6 Likes