Account signup stuck in limbo

Hi, I tried to create an account yesterday with a gmail address, but never received the activation email after several retries. I’ve now created this account using a temporary email address and username, as the ones I actually want to use are stuck in limbo attached to the account I can’t activate. Is it possible to delete the limbo account so I can update my details on this one? I can send an email from the gmail account to prove its mine if needed.

sure, just tell me what the other account’s username is and which one you want to be the primary and I can merge them.

Google tightened security and some mails simply do not get through. For me it was more convenient logging via github

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks - the other account’s username is Supercruns, which I’d like to be the primary, along with the gmail account registered to it.

Okay, it wouldn’t let me do that. The best I could do is rename your temp account to plain ol’ Supercruns and I deleted your other attempts, so you should be able to change your email on this account if you want. Honestly, though, you probably oughtta keep it something that actually gets the emails (i.e., not gmail).

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks so much! I remember you saying on Discord that a Yahoo email worked for you so I’ll set one up and use that.

1 Like