So I’ve been looking at the Dot-Art theme and kcin2001’s expansion pack for it but then I noticed it didn’t cover a bunch of things so I decided to rectify it with My very own expansion pack to Dot-Art to bring it to a more complete feeling!
What’s Supported in this expansion pack? (In chronological order)
- Atari 5200 (The -content icon is an AVGN easter egg by being a bottle of Rolling Rock in homage to the episode on the Atari 5200)
- Atari 7800
- Bandai Pippin
- CP System 1
- CP System 2
- CP System 3
- Cave Story
- FFmpeg (though it has been changed to a joke at the user’s expense.)
- Mr. Boom
- Neo Geo
- Nintendo New 3DS
- Rick Dangerous
- RPG Maker
- Sonny PlayStation 4
As for other changes it does:
- It improves some icons from the aforementioned expansion that inspired this one.
- It adds some variations for some of the pre-existing stuff such as (DLC) or (Download Play).
- It adds a -Content file for somethings that had a replacement from either the first expansion or the base Dot-Art theme
- Completes the menu icons so now all of the menu icons have a pixel art icon associated with it.
- Hidden and possibly unused icons?!
I also included 3 Virtual Boy boot up screen styled images that keeps the RetroArch spirit and a sound pack