Battery Saves, and another cores Dunnos?

Hi there, well i had Play “Akumajou Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku” / “Castlevania : Moonlight in Nocture” (Symphony Of The Nights)

In the “Bettle Saturn” core, all fin, but when i want to share the “Battery Files” with “Yabasanshiro” i don’t had idea how i can import to this last core, the save from “Bettle Saturn” because inside retroarch don’t had any “memory manager” for saved games.

after i want to insert a save from standalone “mcd” file from “pcsxr svn” to “pcsx rearmed” and well suppose to its do it, but when i ran the cores “pcsxr rearmed” or “bettle psx / hw” the save game really its not imported

and finally melonDS, why this save games are incompatible with dsv files? and whell this core need to add languages support because just start games on english not matter if the game is multi-9 the another languages can’t not be access by this core.

in the next release of Bettle Saturn core, its possible to add the option “Frame-Skip” ?

the online update core binary precompiled files in which distro is default maked ? because under Slackware64 14.2 various core give me this error :

[ERROR] Error(s): parallel_n64_libretro.so: symbol _ZTINSt6thread6_StateE, version GLIBCXX_3.4.22 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

[ERROR] Error(s): mupen64plus_next_libretro.so: symbol _ZTINSt6thread6_StateE, version GLIBCXX_3.4.22 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

[ERROR] Error(s): ishiiruka_libretro.so: symbol _ZTINSt6thread6_StateE, version GLIBCXX_3.4.22 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

[ERROR] Error(s): mesen-s_libretro.so: symbol _ZTINSt6thread6_StateE, version GLIBCXX_3.4.22 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

[ERROR] Error(s): mame_libretro.so: symbol _ZTINSt6thread6_StateE, version GLIBCXX_3.4.22 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

and well i am downloading all core to determine which cores i need to download and compile by myself to try it. [but right now i can’t remember how i can compile specific cores xD]

i think a “Memory Manager” for cores like “Nintendo64” “Sony PlayStation 1 / 2 / Portable” , “Sega Saturn / Dreamcast” can be very useful inside retroarch but i know not all of this console had a tool like that.

Well thanks for read me