[Beetle PSX HW] bug with FMV resize with a shader enabled

Hello,

I’ve poke around with updated version ‘crt-lottes-multipass-interlaced-glow’ and found it has the same bug I had previously with regular CRT-Lottes+NTSC-Color chain.

Ugly color pixels all over the picture in any FMV scenes.

To reproduce it just enable Resize 1x for “shader16 = shaders/crt-lottes-multipass/crt-lottes-multipass-glow”

It looks like it’s a shader fault but it’s not. The bug only appears if Beetle operates in OpenGL or Vullan mode. Software renderer works fine. That is why I started this thread under Core section.

Is that with increased internal resolution?

Well yes. I’ve just checked. I use 4x Internal resolution. That is why in-game picture looks fine to me. But lowering internal resolution to 1x turns everything into a color chess board. Obviously FMV movies render in original resolution and that is causing the problem with the shaders (Lottes based?). At the same time with “Software render” and internal resolution 4x everything looks fine. I suppose it’s because increasing internal resolution simply doesn’t work in software mode.

So what do you think? Is this something that can be addressed in shader code or it’s really issue of the core? And it’s better to open issue thread on github page.