NTSC-Color changing setting?

Hello,

I wonder if it’s possible to make NTSC-Color shader less intensive? I don’t see any parameters to change inside the shader.

Maybe with combination with other shaders?

I just pushed up a parameter to attenuate the effect.

I appreciate. I’m not trying to pick you but could you please change the parameter to “Scale down from 1 to 0”. It just makes more sense when you actually scale down the effect. When 1 an effect is fully visible while with 0 it’s totally negated. Right now it’s working in opposite way.

Alright, it should start at 1 and tick down to zero now.

Thanks.

I’ve found several bugs.

1. There is no shader parameter in CG version. I see it only in vulkan version. Didn’t check GLSL.
  2. With combination of CRT-Lottes-mutipass + NTSC Color a picture shows incorrectly.

CRT-Lottes-MP + NTSC Color | CRT-Lottes-MP |

If I change the order (NTSC goes before CRT-Lottes-MP) a picture looks properly but an overall effect changes to something I don’t like. Such behavior related to both CG and Vulkan versions.

For shaders that just change colors (image-adjustment, etc.), you typically want to put them first at 1x scale and then put the other stuff after them.

Yeah I totally agree on that. But if I do that a picture look differs from what I try to achieve. Also I forgot to mentioned the the “bug” above is occurred only in FMV. In-game result is quite authentic to what is expected to be.

Here what I’m trying to replicate.

1. AA4.0+NTSC-Color+CRT-Lottes by guest.r

2. Current version of CRT-Lottes-MP + NTSC Color in RA

Yeah I’ve put NTSC Color after Lottes because otherwise he end result looks completely differently.

Original thread from NGEmu http://ngemu.com/threads/links-and-guides-to-custom-shaders-for-petes-opengl2-plugin.76098/page-40#post-2489561