Caprice32 4.2.0 Libretro

Caprice32 4.2.0 Libretro DEBUG version WIP

Yet another useless port , but this time it’s a 8bit computer. The AMSTRAD CPC 6128 (my first computer) .

For now nothing exciting . it’s very WIP (and surely buggy so only for dev) At this time , works the basis but buggy on linux x86 / android. It’s a quick/minimal hack.

You can found it here : https://github.com/r-type/libretro-cap32

Remember ,Everything not working well, It’s a debug release , so expect to more bug.

Control:

- Joy/Overlay

L2     STATUS ON/OFF
R2    SND ON/OFF
L       VKBD ON/OFF
R      RESET
SEL  ENTER
STR  ZOOM/DEL
A       FIRE/VKBD KEY
B       RUN
X       CAT
Y       LOAD DSK

- In vkbd page 2 

"EXT"   EXIT EMU
"SNA"   SAVE SNA
"DSK"   SWITCH DSK DRIVE A/B
"Col"     SWTICH FGCOL ON/OFF

Usage:

Launch retroarch , select a startup dsk/sna , and cap32 should boot.

Knows Bugs:

- Everything not working well, It's a debug release , so expect to more bug.

That’s great, man. I love that you’re porting all of these classic computer emulators over.

I second this for sure and keep up the good work 7rtype ! :smiley:

Speaking of computer emulators, a port for DOSBox would be a nice little addition as well, especially since the PS3 DOSBox port by Robo Hobo is so dated and sluggish that it’s almost unusable for graphically intensive ganes.

Whoops - I went offtopic and I deserve to be bashed for that LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

Some work on Dosbox was done (see the blog.) I hold back my excitement till one of the computer emulators gets fully integrated though. I’ve seen too many quick ports in the console scenes that went nowhere.

Hi there 7rtype,

Could you do the following for me please?

In Github - transfer your repos over to me (twinaphex) and I’ll make sure that they will get moved to the libretro organization and that you will get full admin access over these repos.

I could then start helping you out with several things and also to work towards getting these included for the next RetroArch releases.

https://help.github.com/articles/how-to-transfer-a-repository

Read the section ’ Transferring between user accounts’ which explains what to do.

OK, As you can see , it’s done

Thanks 7rtype.

I’ve moved them over to the libretro organization and I have given you admin access to the repos.

Hi,

Thank for this port.

It works more or less, but is very usefull.

There is some problems with the keyboard, for exemple.

Is there someone who work on it ? Some enhancements would be great.