Crt-Royale Kurozumi Edition Help

Dolphin, GameCube title, Luigi’s Mansion. I’m using a resolution of 2880 x 1620 via a 4K TV if it matters. I can run the title at 4K, but it’s too slow on my machine, and at 1080p it seems to interlace correctly, but it doesn’t look as nice.

I set up the 3K resolution using custom resolution utility, and native LCD timing.

The strange thing with GameCube games is that it’s difficult to determine what they were intended to be played on.

There was a LCD 3D-add on that never released, giving some accuracy to using the stereoscopic feature of Dolphin.

Some of the games can also be played in progressive scan, and I remember HDTV’s were available in 2001, but I can’t remember if they were CRT, or LCD, but there is also obvious dithering and banding that makes me believe the games were intended for composite video (480i), although the included trailers in some games look really low resolution, possibly less than 240p. I like to use ntsc adaptive (composite) with crt royale kurozumi so I don’t see what I see in the screenshot below.

It looks far better with the shader, as seen below.