Custom Playlist - questions

Hi, I would like to create my own playlist like below but I face two things I don’t know how to change.

• How to change the Icon of the playlist?
  • If In my playlist I have more than one core (Mesen and Mesen-s in this example), How I can set the correct icon of the cartrige before the label of the game.

{ “version”: “1.0”, “items”: [ { “path”: “/storage/roms/Family Computer Disk System/Zelda no Densetsu - The Hyrule Fantasy (Japan) (Rev 1).fds”, “label”: “[1986][ファミリーコンピュータ ディスクシステム] THE HYRULE FANTASY ゼルダの伝説 (Rev 1)”, “core_path”: “/tmp/cores/mesen_libretro.so”, “core_name”: “Nintendo - NES / Famicom (Mesen)”, “crc32”: “8F2202BF|crc”, “db_name”: “Collection - Zelda.lpl” }, { “path”: “/storage/roms/Family Computer Disk System/Link no Bouken - The Legend of Zelda 2 (Japan) (Rev 1).fds”, “label”: “[1987][ファミリーコンピュータ ディスクシステム] THE LEGEND OF ZELDA 2 リンクの冒険 (Rev 1)”, “core_path”: “/tmp/cores/mesen_libretro.so”, “core_name”: “Nintendo - NES / Famicom (Mesen)”, “crc32”: “1187FE3D|crc”, “db_name”: “Collection - Zelda.lpl” }, { “path”: “/storage/roms/Super Famicom/Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (Japan) (Rev 2).sfc”, “label”: “[1991][スーパーファミコン] ゼルダの伝説 神々のトライフォース (Rev 2)”, “core_path”: “/tmp/cores/mesen-s_libretro.so”, “core_name”: “Nintendo - SNES / Famicom (Mesen-S)”, “crc32”: “B28B2F77|crc”, “db_name”: “Collection - Zelda.lpl” } ] }

Thanks for your help, wark.