Doubts about Dosbox with Exodos

Hi,

Im using exodos sets with dosbox core.

I was using dosbox-svn and they worked perfectly.

I already have all the config files and i know that they work perfect.

My structure is a folder under my exodos set called !dos and i have the config file inside each folder with the original folder name

For example wing commander is wingcomm and its config file is:

[sdl] 

fullscreen=false
fulldouble=false fullresolution=original windowresolution=original output=surface autolock=true sensitivity=100 waitonerror=true priority=higher,normal mapperfile=mapper-0.74.map usescancodes=true [dosbox] language= machine=svga_s3 captures=capture memsize=64 [render] frameskip=0 aspect=false scaler=normal2x [cpu] core=auto cputype=auto cycles=max cycleup=10 cycledown=20 [mixer] nosound=false rate=44100 blocksize=1024 prebuffer=20 [midi] mpu401=intelligent mididevice=default midiconfig= [sblaster] sbtype=sb16 sbbase=220 irq=7 dma=1 hdma=5 sbmixer=true oplmode=auto oplemu=default oplrate=44100 [gus] gus=false gusrate=44100 gusbase=240 gusirq=5 gusdma=3 ultradir=f:\ULTRASND [speaker] pcspeaker=true pcrate=44100 tandy=auto tandyrate=44100 disney=true [joystick] joysticktype=auto timed=true autofire=false swap34=false buttonwrap=false [serial] serial1=dummy serial2=dummy serial3=disabled serial4=disabled [dos] xms=true ems=true umb=true keyboardlayout=auto [ipx] ipx=false [autoexec] cd … @cd@mount c .\games\wingcomm imgmount d “.\games\WingComm\cd\original.iso” -t cdrom @c: cls @cd armada @armada exit

But when i try to launch inside retroarch, its not finding this config files automatically as the dosbox-svn emulator standalone does itself.

Can someone point me and give some information about this? I already tried reading wiki but nothing helped.

Fix your post please. Use:

```
text here
```

To post the contents of the conf file.

It denies me to edit the post :(. It says that its too much time since its been post.

With the way things are set up in exodos, these conf files won’t work. You need to create your own conf files for now. I might come up with some way to have exodos conf files work in the future.

Ok, so can you point me in some direction to make them? Also which folder should they be? Thx!

Here’s an example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RetroArch/comments/gd76fh/where_does_the_documentation_for_dosbox_and/fpm8y5i/