Duimon - HSM Mega Bezel Graphics and Presets - Feedback and Updates

This entire page just gave me an idea to suggest a bunch of overlays.

As useless as the PSOne AKA the PSX Slim was, that 5" LCD Screen Attachment was an amazing idea.

Back then, being a kid with your own little TV for your console was amazing.

Speaking of Sony combining consoles, we Europeans got the rare exclusive Sony BRAVIA PX300/22 LCD/PS2 Combo that was automatically made obsolete with the PS3 and 1/3 of a chance that it came with a Blu-Ray Remote.

I don’t think anybody thought about making Overlays out of these yet.

1 Like

@AnonymousAndy

I think the PS2 one would be kind of pointless because it is essentially a TV on top of a PS2, but you can’t move the TV.

I do think the PSOne LCD screen attachment makes at least as much sense as my TurboExpress, or Sega Nomad. I will see what I can do. :grin:

@Telmo

The last TV graphic (TV5) is in the repo, along with a preset. I highly recommend using the preset as I tweaked the shader quite a bit.

I hope you like it. I have been using it a lot in night mode with the lights off. :innocent:

2 Likes

Well, this one is lovely. The wooden frame, the quality of details and that led light. Played a bunch of NES with that yesterday. Thank you!!

1 Like

You are welcome!

I thought, right away, that the speakers idea was a good one. I am glad I did a couple of whole TVs. I have one more truly vintage one I am working on, and that will be it… for now.

After I complete a graphic for every core I plan on doing vector versions of all the Vectrex screen overlays. After that I feel pretty good about doing a much larger series of vintage televisions.

I think you guys are stuck with me for a while. :grin:

2 Likes

BTW. In case anyone missed it over in HSMs thread.

4 Likes

Here’s some eye candy for you guys!

I really enjoyed this one!

At first I planned on doing a vintage Zenith but changed my mind. This one has some real historic significance.

First of all it was one of the first widely distributed color TVs with stereo sound, from England to Australia.

Second, you may notice “Nippy” the dog in the upper left-hand corner. This logo was brand new at the time, then recently licensed by the Victor company. Only a limited run of electronics were actually sold with the HMV concept. (The original painting was called “His Master’s Voice”) Most were devoid of any HMV branding. Although they did some pretty wild stuff…

(HMV 2807 B&W with a Fresnel lens to increase the size of the picture.)

Later, RCA would acquire the logo, along with the company.

Also interesting… most of the internal components were made by GE who would absorb the RCA electronics division much later. (The student becomes the master?)

The recording division is now owned by Sony Music Entertainment and still uses the logo on occasion. (Although all forms of copyright have expired and it is now in the public domain.)

Pretty cool stuff! :grin:

On another note.

You may notice the current results of some conversations HSM and I have been having.

The reflection on the tube is a 3D rendering of an HDRI map on a 4x3 dark sheet of glass. It’s contrast has been reduced so that it has more of an effect on the screen in general.

Also there is a “green-ish gray” phosphor layer under the CRT layer. This reduces contrast when the lights are on. Contrast is improved in Night mode. (Just like in real life.)

Neither of these things are necessarily permanent, we are just tossing things around. The phosphor layer would be off by default, and would be only intended for vintage tubes that had poor contrast. (Before filter combs and such improved things.)

Since the tube reflection is a user define-able image, I will probably be adding a “Tube Reflection” folder in the repo. This particular reflection, (Which I happen to like a lot.) will be included. I have plans for a night mode reflection.

Any comments are appreciated. :grin:

Also, something that may interest some of you. This, and other TVs of the time, only had 11 channels. So the channel knob, literally. “…goes up to Eleven…”

As I said in an earlier post, this will be my last TV for now.

Time to return to consoles and such. I think I’ll do the last couple of handhelds. :thinking:

10 Likes

Oh wow, that looks almost just like the TV my grandparents had back in the early 2000’s. Old wooden CRT tv. Absolutely beautiful, they got rid of it a bit after we moved, I think it had a problem with it or something.

1 Like

I’m glad you like it. I think it is my favorite to date. :grin:

A couple more things to add…

When the new version of the shader is out, we will be able to make everything scale. So this can go from the above shots to this…

…with only a couple of parameter adjustments. The balanced design of this TV was also one of the reasons I chose it. :innocent:

Also, I’m pretty sure the current version of RA has the “Remember Last Used Shader Directory” switch. This means that you can put both a day and night version of a preset in a folder, (e.g. core preset folder) and switch between the two with either the “M” or “N” key. I believe a gamepad can also be configured.

8 Likes

I think it was one of these, we’re bound to have a pic of it somewhere

image image

3 Likes

Back then a television was a piece of furniture and some thought was put in to how it looked. Now we want the TV to essentially disappear, times change.

2 Likes

Hell, I’d absolutely love for those to make a comeback, giant 4k tv’s with wooden accents on the back and the bezel. Might be too thin for a full wood enclosure, but some veneer on the sides would be cool.

2 Likes

The last TV graphic, (TV6) is in the repo along with day and night RA overlay versions.

Since it uses a non-default bezel size, user setup difficulty will keep me from creating a hybrid version.

Obviously, the scaling features will have to wait.

TV6 preset is also in progress.

I will try and get TV4 up later today. :grin:

edit: TV6 preset is in the repo.

3 Likes

This is fantastic!!

I’m curious to see an 8-bit console running on a real TV like this. I don’t think the image can be so good, but it should still be great to see.

Congratulations on your beautiful work Duimon, again!

PS: How do you find out about new features to be implemented in RA?

2 Likes

Normally I would have no idea, there are probably many I am not aware of, @HyperspaceMadness and I do a lot of chatting behind the scenes, (We have been working pretty close these last few weeks.) so I am very aware of the changes he is making to RA. He is also my source for the “Remember Last Used Shader Directory” info and the fact that it included support for “Next” & “Previous” shader switching in a non-shader-root folder.

I suppose the libretro Discord would be a good place to watch.

1 Like

SMB hack using SMB3 sprites. :grin:

Looks pretty good!

The preset in the repo is for the current version of the shader so it doesn’t have the phosphor layer or the screen reflection from this shot. Otherwise it should look pretty close. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi @Duimon

Recently I have run into some images of pixelated TV frame from Shakedown Hawaii

Maybe you consider adding something similar to your preset?

I’m not even sure how I could manage that. :upside_down_face: My images are vector. They don’t pixelate. :innocent:

While I’m not against the idea, it doesn’t fit into my current mission statement. Maybe some other enterprising young artist here would like to try?

1 Like

Gave it a shot here

Heavily modified the TV6 shader for this. Left it widescreen so that it could be used with both older and newer games.

Posting the preset here, but I moved everything from the default paths, so you might have to edit them when you try and load the preset

shaders = "27"
shader0 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-prep-initial.slang"
wrap_mode0 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input0 = "false"
alias0 = ""
float_framebuffer0 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer0 = "false"
shader1 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-grade/hsm-grade.slang"
wrap_mode1 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input1 = "false"
alias1 = "AvgLumPass"
float_framebuffer1 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer1 = "false"
shader2 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-mdapt/hsm-mdapt-pass0.slang"
wrap_mode2 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input2 = "false"
alias2 = ""
float_framebuffer2 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer2 = "false"
shader3 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-mdapt/hsm-mdapt-pass1.slang"
wrap_mode3 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input3 = "false"
alias3 = ""
float_framebuffer3 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer3 = "false"
shader4 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-mdapt/hsm-mdapt-pass2.slang"
wrap_mode4 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input4 = "false"
alias4 = ""
float_framebuffer4 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer4 = "false"
shader5 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-mdapt/hsm-mdapt-pass3.slang"
wrap_mode5 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input5 = "false"
alias5 = ""
float_framebuffer5 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer5 = "false"
shader6 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-mdapt/hsm-mdapt-pass4.slang"
wrap_mode6 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input6 = "false"
alias6 = "refpass"
float_framebuffer6 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer6 = "false"
shader7 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-scalefx/hsm-scalefx-pass0.slang"
filter_linear7 = "false"
wrap_mode7 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input7 = "false"
alias7 = "scalefx_pass0"
float_framebuffer7 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer7 = "false"
scale_type_x7 = "source"
scale_x7 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y7 = "source"
scale_y7 = "1.000000"
shader8 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-scalefx/hsm-scalefx-pass1.slang"
filter_linear8 = "false"
wrap_mode8 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input8 = "false"
alias8 = ""
float_framebuffer8 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer8 = "false"
scale_type_x8 = "source"
scale_x8 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y8 = "source"
scale_y8 = "1.000000"
shader9 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-scalefx/hsm-scalefx-pass2.slang"
filter_linear9 = "false"
wrap_mode9 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input9 = "false"
alias9 = ""
float_framebuffer9 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer9 = "false"
scale_type_x9 = "source"
scale_x9 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y9 = "source"
scale_y9 = "1.000000"
shader10 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-scalefx/hsm-scalefx-pass3.slang"
filter_linear10 = "false"
wrap_mode10 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input10 = "false"
alias10 = ""
float_framebuffer10 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer10 = "false"
scale_type_x10 = "source"
scale_x10 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y10 = "source"
scale_y10 = "1.000000"
shader11 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-scalefx/hsm-scalefx-pass4.slang"
filter_linear11 = "false"
wrap_mode11 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input11 = "false"
alias11 = ""
float_framebuffer11 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer11 = "false"
scale_type_x11 = "source"
scale_x11 = "3.000000"
scale_type_y11 = "source"
scale_y11 = "3.000000"
shader12 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-gtu/hsm-gtu-pass1.slang"
wrap_mode12 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input12 = "false"
alias12 = ""
float_framebuffer12 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer12 = "false"
scale_type_x12 = "source"
scale_x12 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y12 = "source"
scale_y12 = "1.000000"
shader13 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-gtu/hsm-gtu-pass2.slang"
filter_linear13 = "false"
wrap_mode13 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input13 = "false"
alias13 = ""
float_framebuffer13 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer13 = "false"
scale_type_x13 = "source"
scale_x13 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y13 = "source"
scale_y13 = "1.000000"
shader14 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-guest/hsm-guest-linearize.slang"
filter_linear14 = "false"
wrap_mode14 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input14 = "false"
alias14 = "LinearizePass"
float_framebuffer14 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer14 = "false"
scale_type_x14 = "source"
scale_x14 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y14 = "source"
scale_y14 = "1.000000"
shader15 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-guest/hsm-guest-linearize_scanlines.slang"
filter_linear15 = "true"
wrap_mode15 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input15 = "false"
alias15 = ""
float_framebuffer15 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer15 = "false"
scale_type_x15 = "source"
scale_x15 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y15 = "source"
scale_y15 = "1.000000"
shader16 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-guest/hsm-get-linearize-pass.slang"
filter_linear16 = "true"
wrap_mode16 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input16 = "true"
alias16 = ""
float_framebuffer16 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer16 = "false"
scale_type_x16 = "absolute"
scale_x16 = "320"
scale_type_y16 = "absolute"
scale_y16 = "320"
shader17 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-guest/hsm-guest-blur_horiz.slang"
filter_linear17 = "true"
wrap_mode17 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input17 = "false"
alias17 = ""
float_framebuffer17 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer17 = "false"
scale_type_x17 = "source"
scale_x17 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y17 = "source"
scale_y17 = "1.000000"
shader18 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-guest/hsm-guest-blur_vert.slang"
filter_linear18 = "true"
wrap_mode18 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input18 = "true"
alias18 = "GlowPass"
float_framebuffer18 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer18 = "false"
scale_type_x18 = "source"
scale_x18 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y18 = "source"
scale_y18 = "1.000000"
shader19 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-guest/hsm-crt-guest-dr-venom-with-scaling.slang"
filter_linear19 = "true"
wrap_mode19 = "mirrored_repeat"
mipmap_input19 = "true"
alias19 = "BR_CRTPass"
float_framebuffer19 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer19 = "false"
scale_type_x19 = "viewport"
scale_x19 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y19 = "viewport"
scale_y19 = "1.000000"
shader20 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-curvature-mapping.slang"
filter_linear20 = "true"
wrap_mode20 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input20 = "true"
alias20 = "BR_MappingPass"
float_framebuffer20 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer20 = "false"
scale_type_x20 = "viewport"
scale_x20 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y20 = "viewport"
scale_y20 = "1.000000"
shader21 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-linearize-crt.slang"
filter_linear21 = "true"
wrap_mode21 = "mirrored_repeat"
mipmap_input21 = "true"
alias21 = "BR_MirrorLowResPass"
float_framebuffer21 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer21 = "false"
scale_type_x21 = "absolute"
scale_x21 = "800"
scale_type_y21 = "absolute"
scale_y21 = "600"
shader22 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-blur-outside-screen-horiz.slang"
filter_linear22 = "true"
wrap_mode22 = "mirrored_repeat"
mipmap_input22 = "true"
alias22 = ""
float_framebuffer22 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer22 = "false"
shader23 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-blur-outside-screen-vert.slang"
filter_linear23 = "false"
wrap_mode23 = "mirrored_repeat"
mipmap_input23 = "false"
alias23 = "BR_MirrorBlurredPass"
float_framebuffer23 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer23 = "false"
scale_type_x23 = "source"
scale_x23 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y23 = "source"
scale_y23 = "1.000000"
shader24 = "shaders_slang/blurs/blur9x9.slang"
filter_linear24 = "true"
wrap_mode24 = "mirrored_repeat"
mipmap_input24 = "true"
alias24 = "BR_MirrorReflectionDiffusedPass"
float_framebuffer24 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer24 = "false"
scale_type_x24 = "absolute"
scale_x24 = "128"
scale_type_y24 = "absolute"
scale_y24 = "128"
shader25 = "shaders_slang/blurs/blur9x9.slang"
filter_linear25 = "true"
wrap_mode25 = "mirrored_repeat"
mipmap_input25 = "true"
alias25 = "BR_MirrorFullscreenGlowPass"
float_framebuffer25 = "true"
srgb_framebuffer25 = "false"
scale_type_x25 = "absolute"
scale_x25 = "12"
scale_type_y25 = "absolute"
scale_y25 = "12"
shader26 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/hsm-mega-bezel-reflection.slang"
filter_linear26 = "true"
wrap_mode26 = "clamp_to_border"
mipmap_input26 = "true"
alias26 = ""
float_framebuffer26 = "false"
srgb_framebuffer26 = "false"
scale_type_x26 = "viewport"
scale_x26 = "1.000000"
scale_type_y26 = "viewport"
scale_y26 = "1.000000"
parameters = "HSS_MEGA_BEZEL_DEBUG;HSS_FLIP_VIEWPORT_AND_CORE_VERTICAL;HSS_ROTATE_CORE_IMAGE;HSS_ASPECT_RATIO_ORIENTATION;HSS_ASPECT_RATIO_MODE;HSS_ASPECT_RATIO_EXPLICIT;HSS_INT_SCALE_MODE;HSS_INT_SCALE_MULTIPLE_OFFSET;HSS_INT_SCALE_MULTIPLE_OFFSET_LONG;HSS_INT_SCALE_BORDER_MIN_HEIGHT;HSS_NON_INTEGER_SCALE;HSS_SNAP_TO_INT_SCALE_TOLERANCE;HSS_CROP_OVERSCAN_TOP;HSS_CROP_OVERSCAN_BOTTOM;HSS_CROP_OVERSCAN_LEFT;HSS_CROP_OVERSCAN_RIGHT;HSS_SCANLINE_DIRECTION;HSS_CORE_RES_SAMPLING_MULT_SCANLINE_DIR;HSS_CORE_RES_SAMPLING_MULT_OPPOSITE_DIR;HSS_INTERLACE_TRIGGER_RES;HSS_SPLIT_SCREEN_AMOUNT;HSS_SPLIT_SCREEN_CENTER_FILL_MODE;HSS_CURVATURE_MODE;HSS_CURVATURE_2D_SCALE_LONG_AXIS;HSS_CURVATURE_2D_SCALE_SHORT_AXIS;HSS_CURVATURE_3D_RADIUS;HSS_CURVATURE_3D_VIEW_DIST;HSS_CURVATURE_3D_TILT_ANGLE_X;HSS_CURVATURE_3D_TILT_ANGLE_Y;HSS_POSITION_OFFSET_X;HSS_POSITION_OFFSET_Y;HSS_COLOR_BLACK_LEVEL;HSS_COLOR_NEGATIVE_CROP_BRIGHTNESS;HSS_COLOR_CRT_GAMMA;HSS_PHOSPHOR_PERSISTENCE;HSS_SCREENFX_CORNER_RADIUS;HSS_SCREENFX_EDGE_SHARPNESS;HSS_SCREENFX_VIGNETTE;HSS_SCREENFX_FAKE_SCANLINE_OPACITY;HSS_TUBE_BLACK_EDGE_THICKNESS;HSS_TUBE_CURVATURE_SCALE;HBZ_TUBE_GLASS_IMAGE_OPACITY;HBZ_TUBE_GLASS_IMAGE_SCALE;HBZ_TUBE_EDGE_SHADOW;HBZ_BACKGROUND_IMAGE_VIGNETTE_OPACITY;HBZ_BEZEL_COLOR_HUE;HBZ_BEZEL_COLOR_SATURATION;HBZ_BEZEL_COLOR_VALUE;HBZ_BEZEL_COLOR_BLEND_WITH_IMAGE;HBZ_BEZEL_NOISE;HBZ_BEZEL_OPACITY;HBZ_BEZEL_WIDTH;HBZ_BEZEL_HEIGHT;HBZ_BEZEL_INNER_CORNER_RADIUS_SCALE;HBZ_BEZEL_INNER_EDGE_THICKNESS;HSS_BEZEL_OUTER_CURVATURE_SCALE;HBZ_BEZEL_OUTER_CORNER_RADIUS_SCALE;HBZ_BEZEL_BRIGHTNESS;HBZ_BEZEL_HIGHLIGHT;HBZ_FRAME_OPACITY;HBZ_FRAME_THICKNESS;HBZ_FRAME_INNER_EDGE_THICKNESS;HBZ_FRAME_INNER_CORNER_RADIUS_SCALE;HSS_FRAME_OUTER_CURVATURE_SCALE;HBZ_FRAME_OUTER_CORNER_RADIUS;HBZ_FRAME_OUTER_EDGE_THICKNESS;HBZ_FRAME_OUTER_EDGE_SHADING;HBZ_FRAME_POS_Y_OFFSET;HBZ_FRAME_SHADOW_OPACITY;HBZ_FRAME_SHADOW_WIDTH;HBZ_FRAME_DECAL_IMAGE_OPACITY;HBZ_FRAME_DECAL_IMAGE_SCALE;HBZ_FRAME_DECAL_IMAGE_POS_Y;HBZ_BEZEL_GAMMA;HBZ_NIGHTLIGHTING_IMAGE_OPACITY;HBZ_LED_IMAGE_OPACITY;HBR_BLUR_NUM_SAMPLES;HBR_BLUR_MIN;HBR_BLUR_MAX;HBR_NOISE_AMOUNT;HBR_NOISE_SAMPLES;HBR_NOISE_SAMPLE_DISTANCE;HBR_GLOBAL_AMOUNT;HBR_GLOBAL_GAMMA_ADJUST;HBR_INNER_EDGE_REFLECTION;HBR_INNER_EDGE_FULLSCREEN_GLOW;HBR_DIRECT_REFLECTION;HBR_DIFFUSED_REFLECTION;HBR_FULLSCREEN_GLOW;HBR_FULLSCREEN_GLOW_GAMMA;HBR_FADE_AMOUNT;HBR_RADIAL_FADE_WIDTH;HBR_RADIAL_FADE_HEIGHT;HBR_LATERAL_OUTER_FADE_POSITION;HBR_LATERAL_OUTER_FADE_DISTANCE;HBR_CORNER_FADE;HBR_CORNER_FADE_DISTANCE;HBR_CORNER_INNER_SPREAD;HBR_CORNER_OUTER_SPREAD;HBR_CORNER_ROTATION_OFFSET_TOP;HBR_CORNER_ROTATION_OFFSET_BOTTOM;HTI_TOP_IMAGE_OPACITY;HTI_TOP_IMAGE_BLEND_MODE;HTI_TOP_IMAGE_MASK_MODE;GRADE_GAMMA_IN;GRADE_SIGNAL_TYPE;GRADE_SIGNAL_GAMMA_TYPE;GRADE_PHOSPHOR_CRT_GAMUT;GRADE_DISPLAY_COLOR_SPACE;GRADE_I_SHIFT;GRADE_Q_SHIFT;GRADE_I_MULTIPLIER;GRADE_Q_MULTIPLIER;GRADE_VIGNETTE_ON;GRADE_VIGNETTE_STRENGTH;GRADE_VIGNETTE_POWER;GRADE_SEGA_LUMA_FIX;GRADE_BRIGHTNESS;GRADE_BLACK_LEVEL;GRADE_CONTRAST;GRADE_CONTRAST_PIVOT;GRADE_WHITE_POINT_TEMP;GRADE_SATURATION;GRADE_VIBRANCE;GRADE_HUE_DEGREES;GRADE_HUE_VS_SAT_RED;GRADE_HUE_VS_SAT_GREEN;GRADE_HUE_VS_SAT_BLUE;GRADE_BLACK_RED_TINT;GRADE_BLACK_GREEN_TINT;GRADE_BLACK_BLUE_TINT;GRADE_WHITE_RED_TINT;GRADE_WHITE_GREEN_TINT;GRADE_WHITE_BLUE_TINT;GRADE_RED_GREEN_TINT;GRADE_RED_BLUE_TINT;GRADE_GREEN_RED_TINT;GRADE_GREEN_BLUE_TINT;GRADE_BLUE_RED_TINT;GRADE_BLUE_GREEN_TINT;GRADE_LUT1_ON;GRADE_LUT1_SIZE;GRADE_LUT2_ON;GRADE_LUT2_SIZE;MDAPT_MODE;HSS_SCALEFX_ON;GTU_MODE;GTU_SIGNAL_RESOLUTION;GSM_GLOW_GRADE;GDV_GLOW_STRENGTH;GDV_BLOOM_STRENGTH;GDV_BRIGHT_BOOST_DARK_COLORS;GDV_BRIGHT_BOOST_BRIGHT_COLORS;GDV_INTERLACE_MODE;GDV_SCANLINE_TYPE;GDV_SCANLINE_1_2_SATURATION;GDV_SCANLINE_SHAPE_CENTER_HIGH;GDV_SCANLINE_SHAPE_EDGES_LOW;GDV_SCANLINE_DARK_BEAM_SIZE_MIN;GDV_SCANLINE_BRIGHT_BEAM_SIZE_MAX;GDV_SCANLINE_OVERGROWN_BRIGHT_BEAM;GDV_HORIZONTAL_SHARPNESS;GDV_SUBTRACTIVE_SHARPNESS;GDV_PVM_LIKE_COLORS;GDV_MASK_TYPE;GDV_MASK_SIZE;GDV_MASK_4_TO_6_DARK;GDV_MASK_4_TO_6_LIGHT;GDV_MASK_5_TO_7_CUTOFF;GDV_MASK_0_7_STRENGTH;GDV_SLOTMASK_STRENGTH;GDV_SLOTMASK_SIZE;GDV_SLOT"
HSS_MEGA_BEZEL_DEBUG = "0.000000"
HSS_FLIP_VIEWPORT_AND_CORE_VERTICAL = "0.000000"
HSS_ROTATE_CORE_IMAGE = "0.000000"
HSS_ASPECT_RATIO_ORIENTATION = "0.000000"
HSS_ASPECT_RATIO_MODE = "1.000000"
HSS_ASPECT_RATIO_EXPLICIT = "1.333300"
HSS_INT_SCALE_MODE = "0.000000"
HSS_INT_SCALE_MULTIPLE_OFFSET = "0.000000"
HSS_INT_SCALE_MULTIPLE_OFFSET_LONG = "0.000000"
HSS_INT_SCALE_BORDER_MIN_HEIGHT = "9.000000"
HSS_NON_INTEGER_SCALE = "75.170120"
HSS_SNAP_TO_INT_SCALE_TOLERANCE = "0.000000"
HSS_CROP_OVERSCAN_TOP = "0.000000"
HSS_CROP_OVERSCAN_BOTTOM = "0.000000"
HSS_CROP_OVERSCAN_LEFT = "0.000000"
HSS_CROP_OVERSCAN_RIGHT = "0.000000"
HSS_SCANLINE_DIRECTION = "0.000000"
HSS_CORE_RES_SAMPLING_MULT_SCANLINE_DIR = "1.000000"
HSS_CORE_RES_SAMPLING_MULT_OPPOSITE_DIR = "1.000000"
HSS_INTERLACE_TRIGGER_RES = "600.000000"
HSS_SPLIT_SCREEN_AMOUNT = "0.000000"
HSS_SPLIT_SCREEN_CENTER_FILL_MODE = "0.000000"
HSS_CURVATURE_MODE = "0.000000"
HSS_CURVATURE_2D_SCALE_LONG_AXIS = "0.000000"
HSS_CURVATURE_2D_SCALE_SHORT_AXIS = "0.000000"
HSS_CURVATURE_3D_RADIUS = "1.900000"
HSS_CURVATURE_3D_VIEW_DIST = "1.500000"
HSS_CURVATURE_3D_TILT_ANGLE_X = "0.000000"
HSS_CURVATURE_3D_TILT_ANGLE_Y = "0.000000"
HSS_POSITION_OFFSET_X = "0.000000"
HSS_POSITION_OFFSET_Y = "3.099999"
HSS_COLOR_BLACK_LEVEL = "-0.040000"
HSS_COLOR_NEGATIVE_CROP_BRIGHTNESS = "1.800000"
HSS_COLOR_CRT_GAMMA = "2.200000"
HSS_PHOSPHOR_PERSISTENCE = "0.000000"
HSS_SCREENFX_CORNER_RADIUS = "0.000000"
HSS_SCREENFX_EDGE_SHARPNESS = "0.100000"
HSS_SCREENFX_VIGNETTE = "0.000000"
HSS_SCREENFX_FAKE_SCANLINE_OPACITY = "0.700000"
HSS_TUBE_BLACK_EDGE_THICKNESS = "0.500000"
HSS_TUBE_CURVATURE_SCALE = "1.000000"
HBZ_TUBE_GLASS_IMAGE_OPACITY = "0.010000"
HBZ_TUBE_GLASS_IMAGE_SCALE = "1.050000"
HBZ_TUBE_EDGE_SHADOW = "0.000000"
HBZ_BACKGROUND_IMAGE_VIGNETTE_OPACITY = "0.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_COLOR_HUE = "0.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_COLOR_SATURATION = "0.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_COLOR_VALUE = "10.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_COLOR_BLEND_WITH_IMAGE = "0.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_NOISE = "10.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_OPACITY = "0.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_WIDTH = "9.200004"
HBZ_BEZEL_HEIGHT = "6.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_INNER_CORNER_RADIUS_SCALE = "0.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_INNER_EDGE_THICKNESS = "0.000000"
HSS_BEZEL_OUTER_CURVATURE_SCALE = "0.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_OUTER_CORNER_RADIUS_SCALE = "0.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_BRIGHTNESS = "30.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_HIGHLIGHT = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_OPACITY = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_THICKNESS = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_INNER_EDGE_THICKNESS = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_INNER_CORNER_RADIUS_SCALE = "0.000000"
HSS_FRAME_OUTER_CURVATURE_SCALE = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_OUTER_CORNER_RADIUS = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_OUTER_EDGE_THICKNESS = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_OUTER_EDGE_SHADING = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_POS_Y_OFFSET = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_SHADOW_OPACITY = "3.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_SHADOW_WIDTH = "6.699995"
HBZ_FRAME_DECAL_IMAGE_OPACITY = "0.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_DECAL_IMAGE_SCALE = "100.000000"
HBZ_FRAME_DECAL_IMAGE_POS_Y = "0.000000"
HBZ_BEZEL_GAMMA = "1.000000"
HBZ_NIGHTLIGHTING_IMAGE_OPACITY = "0.000000"
HBZ_LED_IMAGE_OPACITY = "0.000000"
HBR_BLUR_NUM_SAMPLES = "0.000000"
HBR_BLUR_MIN = "0.000000"
HBR_BLUR_MAX = "0.950000"
HBR_NOISE_AMOUNT = "0.000000"
HBR_NOISE_SAMPLES = "1.000000"
HBR_NOISE_SAMPLE_DISTANCE = "0.200000"
HBR_GLOBAL_AMOUNT = "0.000000"
HBR_GLOBAL_GAMMA_ADJUST = "1.200000"
HBR_INNER_EDGE_REFLECTION = "0.000000"
HBR_INNER_EDGE_FULLSCREEN_GLOW = "0.000000"
HBR_DIRECT_REFLECTION = "1.500000"
HBR_DIFFUSED_REFLECTION = "0.500000"
HBR_FULLSCREEN_GLOW = "58.500000"
HBR_FULLSCREEN_GLOW_GAMMA = "3.000000"
HBR_FADE_AMOUNT = "1.000000"
HBR_RADIAL_FADE_WIDTH = "100.000000"
HBR_RADIAL_FADE_HEIGHT = "100.000000"
HBR_LATERAL_OUTER_FADE_POSITION = "-18.000000"
HBR_LATERAL_OUTER_FADE_DISTANCE = "20.000000"
HBR_CORNER_FADE = "10.000000"
HBR_CORNER_FADE_DISTANCE = "100.000000"
HBR_CORNER_INNER_SPREAD = "300.000000"
HBR_CORNER_OUTER_SPREAD = "240.000000"
HBR_CORNER_ROTATION_OFFSET_TOP = "-1.500000"
HBR_CORNER_ROTATION_OFFSET_BOTTOM = "-1.500000"
HTI_TOP_IMAGE_OPACITY = "0.000000"
HTI_TOP_IMAGE_BLEND_MODE = "0.000000"
HTI_TOP_IMAGE_MASK_MODE = "0.000000"
GRADE_GAMMA_IN = "2.400000"
GRADE_SIGNAL_TYPE = "1.000000"
GRADE_SIGNAL_GAMMA_TYPE = "1.000000"
GRADE_PHOSPHOR_CRT_GAMUT = "2.000000"
GRADE_DISPLAY_COLOR_SPACE = "0.000000"
GRADE_I_SHIFT = "0.000000"
GRADE_Q_SHIFT = "0.000000"
GRADE_I_MULTIPLIER = "1.000000"
GRADE_Q_MULTIPLIER = "1.000000"
GRADE_VIGNETTE_ON = "0.000000"
GRADE_VIGNETTE_STRENGTH = "40.000000"
GRADE_VIGNETTE_POWER = "0.080000"
GRADE_SEGA_LUMA_FIX = "0.000000"
GRADE_BRIGHTNESS = "0.000000"
GRADE_BLACK_LEVEL = "0.000000"
GRADE_CONTRAST = "0.000000"
GRADE_CONTRAST_PIVOT = "0.500000"
GRADE_WHITE_POINT_TEMP = "6504.000000"
GRADE_SATURATION = "0.000000"
GRADE_VIBRANCE = "0.000000"
GRADE_HUE_DEGREES = "0.000000"
GRADE_HUE_VS_SAT_RED = "0.000000"
GRADE_HUE_VS_SAT_GREEN = "0.000000"
GRADE_HUE_VS_SAT_BLUE = "0.000000"
GRADE_BLACK_RED_TINT = "0.000000"
GRADE_BLACK_GREEN_TINT = "0.000000"
GRADE_BLACK_BLUE_TINT = "0.000000"
GRADE_WHITE_RED_TINT = "1.000000"
GRADE_WHITE_GREEN_TINT = "1.000000"
GRADE_WHITE_BLUE_TINT = "1.000000"
GRADE_RED_GREEN_TINT = "0.000000"
GRADE_RED_BLUE_TINT = "0.000000"
GRADE_GREEN_RED_TINT = "0.000000"
GRADE_GREEN_BLUE_TINT = "0.000000"
GRADE_BLUE_RED_TINT = "0.000000"
GRADE_BLUE_GREEN_TINT = "0.000000"
GRADE_LUT1_ON = "0.000000"
GRADE_LUT1_SIZE = "16.000000"
GRADE_LUT2_ON = "0.000000"
GRADE_LUT2_SIZE = "64.000000"
MDAPT_MODE = "1.000000"
HSS_SCALEFX_ON = "0.000000"
GTU_MODE = "0.000000"
GTU_SIGNAL_RESOLUTION = "256.000000"
GSM_GLOW_GRADE = "0.300000"
GDV_GLOW_STRENGTH = "0.020000"
GDV_BLOOM_STRENGTH = "0.100000"
GDV_BRIGHT_BOOST_DARK_COLORS = "1.400000"
GDV_BRIGHT_BOOST_BRIGHT_COLORS = "1.150000"
GDV_INTERLACE_MODE = "3.000000"
GDV_SCANLINE_TYPE = "0.000000"
GDV_SCANLINE_1_2_SATURATION = "0.500000"
GDV_SCANLINE_SHAPE_CENTER_HIGH = "8.000000"
GDV_SCANLINE_SHAPE_EDGES_LOW = "6.000000"
GDV_SCANLINE_DARK_BEAM_SIZE_MIN = "1.350000"
GDV_SCANLINE_BRIGHT_BEAM_SIZE_MAX = "1.050000"
GDV_SCANLINE_OVERGROWN_BRIGHT_BEAM = "0.700000"
GDV_HORIZONTAL_SHARPNESS = "5.250000"
GDV_SUBTRACTIVE_SHARPNESS = "0.400000"
GDV_PVM_LIKE_COLORS = "0.080000"
GDV_MASK_TYPE = "7.000000"
GDV_MASK_SIZE = "0.000000"
GDV_MASK_4_TO_6_DARK = "0.500000"
GDV_MASK_4_TO_6_LIGHT = "1.500000"
GDV_MASK_5_TO_7_CUTOFF = "0.250000"
GDV_MASK_0_7_STRENGTH = "0.300000"
GDV_SLOTMASK_STRENGTH = "0.000000"
GDV_SLOTMASK_SIZE = "0.000000"
GDV_SLOTMASK_WIDTH = "2.000000"
GDV_SLOTMASK_HEIGHT = "1.000000"
textures = "SamplerLUT1;SamplerLUT2;SamplerLUT3;BackgroundImage;BackgroundVertImage;TubeGlassImage;DecalImage;NightLightingImage;LEDImage;TopLayerImage;TopLayerVertImage"
SamplerLUT1 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/lut/16.png"
SamplerLUT1_linear = "true"
SamplerLUT1_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
SamplerLUT1_mipmap = "false"
SamplerLUT2 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/lut/64.png"
SamplerLUT2_linear = "true"
SamplerLUT2_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
SamplerLUT2_mipmap = "false"
SamplerLUT3 = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/lut/other1.png"
SamplerLUT3_linear = "true"
SamplerLUT3_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
SamplerLUT3_mipmap = "false"
BackgroundImage = "../overlays/bezel/Plain/tv.png"
BackgroundImage_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
BackgroundImage_mipmap = "false"
BackgroundVertImage = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/BackgroundImage_Carbon_3840x2160.png"
BackgroundVertImage_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
BackgroundVertImage_mipmap = "false"
TubeGlassImage = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/TubeGlassOverlayImage_3840x2160.png"
TubeGlassImage_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
TubeGlassImage_mipmap = "false"
DecalImage = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/Transparent_DummyTexture_16x16.png"
DecalImage_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
DecalImage_mipmap = "false"
NightLightingImage = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/NightLighting_3840x2160.jpg"
NightLightingImage_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
NightLightingImage_mipmap = "false"
LEDImage = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/Transparent_DummyTexture_16x16.png"
LEDImage_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
LEDImage_mipmap = "false"
TopLayerImage = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/Transparent_DummyTexture_16x16.png"
TopLayerImage_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
TopLayerImage_mipmap = "false"
TopLayerVertImage = "shaders_slang/bezel/shaders/HyperspaceMadness/textures/Transparent_DummyTexture_16x16.png"
TopLayerVertImage_wrap_mode = "clamp_to_border"
TopLayerVertImage_mipmap = "false"
1 Like

I just realized that I completely forgot to upload the image as well.

2 Likes

Hello @Duimon so i downloaded your GBA Night overlay, which by the way is AMAZING, and i’m trying to fit my game screen in it but I can’t lol Do you have the exact width and height for it?

1 Like