[EasyRPG] [iOS] Failing to load music

Hello!

Recently, I downloaded RetroArch 1.7.0 for my iOS device, and one of the first cores I tried out was the EasyRPG engine. It runs almost flawlessly, however while it loads sound effects, it will not play background music in the “Music” directory regardless of its format. I’ve tried multiple games on it, though it always fails to load any BGM. For the sake of being specific, the error the core tosses up reads “Couldn’t play BGM Music/Song Name.mp3/wav. Format not supported”.

I didn’t know if this was the right place to post this, just because I heard that the EasyRPG engine was ported by someone other than Libretro (I apologize if this is wrong, I couldn’t find much information for the iOS build, let alone the Libretro support). This isn’t a massive problem, as the games run just fine, but I wanted to bring it to the attention of anyone who may want to know or to anyone who may have already fixed it themselves. If this is the wrong place to be asking this question, just let me know!

Thanks!

Parker

I heard the easyrpg core does’t support rtp,and not maintained by official devs(they have plan),so music can’t be played.