Emscripten no longer working?

Hi all. I’ve been trying to Emscripten compile the RetroArch project for a couple of days now and can’t seem to build anything successfully. I started hunting through older tags as well (1.2.1, 1.2. 0.9.9) trying to find one that would compile.

It seems like the emscripten work doesn’t get much love here: no docs or nightly builds of cores in the downloads section.

Has anyone had success building recently? Is it no longer supported?

Yeah, it’s got some problems currently, I think, though older snapshots should still be fine. ToadKing’s hosted builds are usable here: http://toadking.com/retroarch/ but I don’t know of any downloadable, self-hostable ones.

He did some commits recently to fix some related issues but I don’t know if he ever got them fixed again or not. If so, I guess something else has broken :[

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I’ve seen the demos - they seem to have been built with RetroArch 0.9.9.3 so a couple of years old? Anyway, just curious if anyone was still working/supporting it. I suppose I could roll up the sleeves and fix it as well! :wink:

It should work now again.

Hi, I did not find any documentation how to build retroarch with Emscripten, can somebody send me simple steps ?

It seems like the emscripten work doesn’t get much love here: no docs or nightly builds of cores in the downloads section.