[Error]Building parallel_n64 for aarch64

Hi guys,

I’m trying to get RetroArch to a desirable state of usability on my newly acquired pinebook pro that is running manjaro and for that it seems that I need to build the cores I want myself as theres’s no aarch64 cores available through the online updater, I managed to build the cores I wanted that were missing from the the AUR (being FBNeo and RACE) except for one and that would be parallel_n64, I tried building mupen64plus_next instead, and while it managed to build, RetroArch just wouldn’t load the core(I might add that some cores I got from the AUR do the exact same thing, melonDS and redream notably), so I’m kinda stuck as I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to building stuff and when it gives an error I just don’t know how to solve it…

Here’s what I get when running the build command:

`[root@pbpro-manjaro libretro-super]# ./libretro-build.sh parallel_n64       
[...]
 /usr/bin/ld: ./mupen64plus-core/src/r4300/recomp.o: in function `init_block':
recomp.c:(.text+0x5f58): undefined reference to `free_assembler'
/usr/bin/ld: recomp.c:(.text+0x608c): undefined reference to `init_assembler'
/usr/bin/ld: ./mupen64plus-core/src/r4300/recomp.o: in function `recompile_block':
recomp.c:(.text+0x674c): undefined reference to `passe2'
/usr/bin/ld: recomp.c:(.text+0x6794): undefined reference to `free_assembler'
/usr/bin/ld: recomp.c:(.text+0x67d8): undefined reference to `init_assembler'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:967: parallel_n64_libretro.so] Error 1
cp "parallel_n64_libretro.so" "/home/idaho/libretro-super/dist/unix/parallel_n64_libretro.so"
cp: cannot stat 'parallel_n64_libretro.so': No such file or directory
1 core(s) failed:
   parallel_n64
 [root@pbpro-manjaro libretro-super]#`

So yeah, this is where I am with this, if anyone here is knowledgeable with this, any help would be very welcome :slight_smile:

Hello.

Edit the Makefile and add -DARM_FIX to the CPUFLAGS (line 25):

CPUFLAGS  := -DARM_FIX

It should then build.