GameBoy touch overlay

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I couldn’t find any info on this, and I’m too new on the forums to create a new thread. I’ve also posted on Reddit, but it has seen little activity.

But to my issue; I’ve run into some issues with trying out this overlay. I can’t seem to change the X/Y position. It won’t even let me edit them. I’ve got the latest RetroArch Plus from the Play store.

Would it be possible to ReUpload from the Normal Version, please. Thanks.

New download link:

Here you will find my updated overlays for modern 21:9 phones, there’s also a new GBA overlay and an upcoming GBA SP overlay

! Thank you very much !

Friend, did you remove the option [Tap on “BATTERY”] [GUIDE OFF] to hide the buttons? Why? I look GORGEOUS in FULLSCREEN with the HIDDEN Buttons! It REALLY looks like a GAMEBOY; Please, if you can, Make a Version like this v1.0 that you had done and put it on your Github. THANKS

Old version is for 16:9 while newest is for 20:9 devices, to maintain aspect ratio of the GameBoy I had to add black bars on top and bottom. I put function buttons (menu, save, load, forward, etc.) there. So there was no reason to hide them as the don’t overlap on the GB anymore.

Anyway I uploaded old 16:9 version on GitHub.

Are you still actively doing these?? Do you take requests? I’ve been looking for whole touch overlays for handhelds, and I’ve seen so many awesome ones done here that only include the screen for RetroArch. They’re really good!