Adventures of Batman & Robin, The
Alien Soldier
Altered Beast
Arrow Flash (*)
Atomic Robo-Kid
Batman (2 extra columns)
Battle Mania / Trouble Shooter
Battle Mania Daiginjou
Battletoads-Double Dragon (2 extra columns)
Bio Hazard Battle
Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
Castlevania - Bloodlines
Cool Spot (4 extra columns)
DEcapAttack
Dashin' Desperadoes
Dick Tracy
Donald in Maui Mallard
Double Dragon 3 - The Arcade Game (*)
Ecco - The Tides of Time
Ecco the Dolphin
Fatal Fury
Gauntlet IV
Golden Axe
Golden Axe II
Golden Axe III
Gunstar Heroes
James 'Buster' Douglas Knockout Boxing
Ka-Ge-Ki - Fists of Steel
Lightening Force - Quest for the Darkstar
Lost Vikings, The (4 extra columns)
Lost World, The - Jurassic Park
Micro Machines - Turbo Tournament '96 (2 extra columns)
Micro Machines Military - It's a Blast! (2 extra columns)
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat II
OutRun
OutRun 2019
OutRunners
Panorama Cotton
Predator 2 (2 extra columns)
Puggsy (8 extra columns)
Ranger X (8 extra columns)
Rastan Saga II
Rent a Hero
RoadBlasters
Rolling Thunder 2 
Rolling Thunder 3
Shadow Dancer - The Secret of Shinobi
Shinobi III - Return of the Ninja Master
Sonic the Hedgehog
Spider-Man (Acclaim)
Splatterhouse 2
Splatterhouse 3 (*)
Street Racer
Streets of Rage 1
Super Hang-On
Super Thunder Blade
Superman
Taz-Mania
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Hyperstone Heist (*) (8 extra columns)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tournament Fighters
Thunder Force 3
Thunder Force IV
Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster's Hidden Treasure
Toki - Going Ape Spit
Vectorman
Viewpoint
Virtua Fighter 2
Whip Rush
Wings of Wor
World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck
X-Men

(*) Must update/change H40 entry every boot (core options / video / extra columns to draw in h40 widescreen).

Feel free to contribute.

Source: Me, Libretro and MapleStoryPSN

2 Likes

Good idea, have you taken into account the games that have different stages? I had thought about this, but when I saw the multi-stage games and you have to spend time.

How do you get “The Adventures of Batman & Robin” to work?
I don’t get full widescreen, and the modifications of the options don’t seem to work, the “Enhanced per-tile…” option does nothing, is it because it only works with vulkan?

What I am doing is a collection of all Sonic 1 and 2, from the different sets, with the widescreen patch.

its kinda sad that we have now the feature for snes and genesis …but nobody seems to work on new widescreen patches

the list is a nice idea maybe you should note games with nearly non visible popups ?

i found such an list for bsnes-hd but 86% of all the listet games had a cruel amount of popups and visual bugs …

and then we will see if genesis does :stuck_out_tongue:

No I have not, but as long as the game is horizontal scrolled it should work. For example “Battle Mania Daiginjou” has both horizontal and vertical scrolling levels, so you need to set H40 to 0 on those levels.

Maybe it only works on vulkan?

In the screenshot it looks good, it is when you start to move when popup appears, my configuration is missing about two lines, but I am unable to change the values.

I love this feature, the list of games i’ve tested and working are: Adventures of Batman and Robin Aero the Acrobat Alien Soldier B.O.B. Batman Revenge of the Joker Battletoads Beyond Oasis Extended (widescreen hack) Bubsy 2 Castle of Illusion Chakan Chiki Chiki Boys Decap Attack Demons of Asteborg (2 columns) Dick Tracy Doom Troopers Double Dragon 3 Fantasia Final Fight CD Flintstones Golden Axe games Mega Man The Sequel Wars Episode Red Pitfall Robocop vs Terminator Shadow Dancer Shadow of the Beast Spider-man Splatterhouse 2 Streets of Rage 1-2 Superman the man of steel Taz-mania The Terminator Buster hidden treasure Toe Jam and Earl 2 Vectorman Wonder Boy 3 World of Illusion X-Men

Now there’s a very interesting web here : https://jojudge.com/sonic-wide-autopatcher/ that autopatches Sonic games to make them work in widescreen, and actually many Sonic hacks work great in widescreen with it, but also it patches some non-Sonic games too, some of the games on the list that didn’t work before improved using this, so check it out.

One question, I see Caslevania working, but when i try it, it has graphics all broken, anything i can do to fix it?