Hgoda90 - Bezel Preset Editor

Quick Update

– Make Dots hideable; double arrow near dots

Note: I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before. Change presets through page up and down will still be possible.

1 Like

WIP

Thought to make the navigation dependent on how many files are dropped with up to 12. I could go over 100 but I think that would be overkill and it would need more advanced pagination. So pretty much it would be one unless there are multiple files dropped and then more “pages” could be accessed.

A quick hack to still get all 12, just drop 12 presets and than use clear all, of course it would need to be used every refresh.

1 Like

Add

– Remove All button; red x

Change

– Make 2 more tabs available
– Dots to Numbers

Note: I included a Remove All button since Clear All makes more since just to clear the tabs and not remove them.

2 Likes

WIP

Had a crazy idea of putting the settings into a overlay which is accessible by clicking on Hyperspace’s or koko’s name.

Edit: Went ahead and added a demo for everybody to get a feel for it and included some slight fixes.

2 Likes

Changed the demos to be more complete, essentially added setting titles when hovered and copy setting when clicked on.

Just a heads up, I have a cold :face_with_thermometer: right now and will try to add the changes when I get better.

Update: I am better now and have gotten Mega Bezel Settings done.

Update

– Add Bezel Settings

Note: To acces click on HyperspaceMadness in the footer for Mega Bezel settings and kokoko3k for koko-aio settings.

Bezel Preset Editor v1.0.2

Download

Add

– Pass Text and Remove All Buttons
– Multiple Drag and Drop
– Preset Titles
– Bezel Settings

Change

– Grid View to Number Tabs
– Navigation to Page Up / Down

1 Like

WIP

Thought of swapping the visible text and hover text for an alternative. It shouldn’t take too long since it is just swapping them. The alternative will be accessible by right click.

Quick Update

– Add Alternative Bezel Settings

Note: To access alternative list, right click HyperspaceMadness or kokoko3k in the footer.

1 Like

WIP

Since most of the features are done, I figured this would be a good time to make an instruction guide. A style similar to tv manuals and pc quick guides came to mind.

2 Likes

WIP

Currently looking into syntax highlighting as suggested by Duimon and I added multiple preset loading with the Load button.

Edit: After looking around at syntax highlighting it won’t be possible with the editing so I have another idea in mind.

Quick Update

– Add Multiple File Loading
– Add Power Button; 1 click Green, 2 clicks Amber, and 3 clicks Turn Off

Note: Since syntax highlighting wasn’t available, went with a retro style that could be turned on and off

Quick Update

– Redesigned textarea and power button

Note: Amber was removed to keep it to one style with the button

Quick Update

– Add Save and Load Hotkeys, F2 and F4
– Add cookie for Power Button to save state of power between page loads

Note: These are the hotkeys that Retroarch uses for Save State and Load State which is why I selected them specifically

Bezel Preset Editor v1.0.3

Download

Add

– Alternative Bezel Settings
– Readme; Instruction Card
– Multiple File Loading
– Power Button
– Save and Load Hotkeys

Change

– Nav Tab Background

Fix

– Tabs

1 Like

WIP

Found a plugin that allows syntax highlighting for textarea, so I will be working on that. I have the layout setup but just have to fix the css around. Thanks to Duimon for the idea again.

1 Like

Quick Update

– Add syntax highlighting
– Add Brightness Button

Note: The Power Button is still available and works fine

1 Like

Welcome, Cyber :partying_face:

WIP

Thought of adding a large text-box. It will be the side text widened with the setting text being gone. All the details are still up in the air.