How to install a nightly build?

How to install a nightly build of RetroArch 1.1 on ipad air 8.1.2 jail?

got a .zip file and don’t know how to install on my iphone. Need help too…

hi!, finally the first Retroarch build for iOS is out (not just the cores) and I’m very excited to try it… however, I’m also not sure how to install the ZIP from the nightly builds… Last time I simply tried to overwrite the files in the application folder in iOS it didn’t work I think iOS assign a different folder name for the application each time… please help!!

BTW: I’m also interested in backing up my current installation as it’s working fine for me, it’s just I want to try the new version and see all new good stuff!

Thanks

yesterday install and remove quickly, has many errors and makes the phone too hot just open the application. the good thing was that perfectly fits the iPhone resolution 6+

Cores updates from builboot working perfect in retroarch (old versión)

the overheat problem only happend whit this version of RA 1.1 tested on ip5S ios 8.2, reboot many time tested other emulators like ppsspp,nds,mame etc all work fine, then open RA 1.1 the phone started to get hot and drain my battery fast.

think related to excesive cpu usage for default settings. Also feel that the aplication continues to run in the background after closing from multitask.

could you add an option that simulate an crash to exit app?

[QUOTE=brujo5;19775]the overheat problem only happend whit this version of RA 1.1 tested on ip5S ios 8.2, reboot many time tested other emulators like ppsspp,nds,mame etc all work fine, then open RA 1.1 the phone started to get hot and drain my battery fast.

think related to excesive cpu usage for default settings. Also feel that the aplication continues to run in the background after closing from multitask.

could you add an option that simulate an crash to exit app?[/QUOTE]

How did you managed to install the ZIP file Brujo? Thanks!

here the ipa https://mega.co.nz/#!lgIRwapT!Fi-zp-U03Nl_i67GR0590m1-OvIigrFOHAlA7wSmO_I

need appsync installed

[QUOTE=brujo5;19810]here the ipa https://mega.co.nz/#!lgIRwapT!Fi-zp-U03Nl_i67GR0590m1-OvIigrFOHAlA7wSmO_I

need appsync installed[/QUOTE]

Will try it thanks… BTW, Is this the same version that have just been created in the nightlies?

yes 07/03/2015

Can you repost the ipa? it is no longer available on mega

Wanting to test this for awhile. I cant compile the files myself though.

Also with the updated cores I assume it wont help with the 6+ resolution. Just the games themselves.

I tested the lastest nightly version and I confirm that something may be broken as by simply staying in the menu the device gets hot and it drains the battery very fast. Is this the correct place to report this or where I can post my findings?

The iphone 6 plus will get hot playing any cpu intensive game. Does the screen dim after a period of time? The phone itself will protect itself from causing any damages. When I play higher end ios games like oddworld strangers wrath with the resolution all the way up the screen will dim and the battery will drain pretty quick too.

Link will be up today (later)

I reported this yesterday, the dev says is related to something broken in the code. So dev rewrite code soon.

thank you!!

here http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/Ux2FiglF/file.html

Awesome will check it out let you guys know what i get out of it.

Crashes as soon as i open it

Will upload an deb. Later.

The libretro logo pops but nothing. Thanks