How to install a nightly build?

backup your deb because this replace your retroarch installed

if icon not appear in springboard reinstall in cydia any tweak like bytafont 2 (not the emulator)

https://mega.co.nz/#!EwxSXACA!5X16KPirpz4-sHMEwEHAGQd8h6JU-XUtQvgluG6F1a0

contain latest fixes for today like overheat fix

[QUOTE=brujo5;19882] contain latest fixes for today like overheat fix[/QUOTE]

This sounds great… will try this new build!

Installed this .deb file on iphone 6 plus 8.1 with pangu and it still crashes right from the beginning.

Also installed it on another iphone 6 plus 8.1.2 with taig and it crashes just the same.

Strange tested few times.

Other method is extract the retroarch.app from the deb then drag to /Applications Open winscp and use terminal for set permissions 775 all archives

Type in mobilterminal su alpine cd /Applications/ chmod -r 775 RetroArch.app

Nothing. Let’s see if it works for netux79

[QUOTE=brujo5;19898]Strange tested few times.

Other method is extract the retroarch.app from the deb then drag to /Applications Open winscp and use terminal for set permissions 775 all archives

Type in mobilterminal su alpine cd /Applications/ chmod -r 775 RetroArch.app[/QUOTE]

you also need to set the owner perms etc.

http://es.tinypic.com/r/znwa8/8

Ok I reset the permissions and it runs. Gba games are running. Overlay is scaled correctly. Psx still crashes but that could be my pangu jailbreak

use pcsx interpreter for psx if your are jalibroken via pangu.

Interpreter will freeze at the main intro on ffix. Scaling the gba screen to fit the 6 plus is giving me the run around. The app itself has a lot of customizing options

Working for me. I just needed to set the execute permissions to the executable. As I’m in ios 7 I don´t have the issue with the pangu jailbreak. Maybe it would be good to upgrade your jailbreak.I think this version is nice but still very buggy. I think I will stick with 1.0.0.2 for a time until the new one gets more stable for IOS…

It is very unstable but the old version of retro arch is basically unplayable on iPhone 6 plus. I can’t really rejailbreak with taig since Apple isn’t signing anything other than 8.1.3. Unless someone knows a way to rejailbreak over pangu with taig for 8.1. I’m not aware of any way though.

So taig jailbreak doesn’t work on 8.1.3? That’s too bad since pangu jailbreak is know to have some issues with dynarec which means psx rearmed. :frowning:

Ha right. I wish I could figure something out. Guess I’ll just wait

I’m having trouble changing the ownership permissions to 1000. Any way how to do that please and thank you. I’ve been waiting from the first month of the year.

For something like this.

I just went Into winscp and changed the retro arch folder to read write execute. The file is set to read and write only as is for some reason. Just find the folder in applications right click properties and change it. Then respring and it’ll work.

Thanks I’ll try it tomorrow. Btw thanks for the feedback, my hopes were down for a moment.

I changed the permissions to 777 for Retroarch.app rebooted and it crashed, I then tried 775 rebooted and it still crashed. I’m running 8.1.2 taig jailbreak 6+ Any ideas?? Please and thank you

What are you using to change the permissions? I tried it with ifile and mobile terminal to no avail. I had to go in on winscp and change the folder there. Just go in and change anything that application depends on. And make sure if you are using ifile place the hierarchy for the folder. Make sure it says rwe on the file in winscp. As in read write execute.