Integer scaling, SBS issue

When playing Virtual Boy in 3D SBS, if I use integer scaling, the side by side images are not displayed correctly. Is there any fix for this?

A screenshot or explanation of what “not displayed correctly” means could be useful, but if I had to guess I would say there’s not a fix, per se, as integer scaling is probably just moving the image in a way that breaks the shader.

I’m not using a shader. I’m using the SBS option,

The screenshots below show what happens with the SBS option enabled, and integer scaling enabled. 1 screenshot was captured offscreen. The 3D effect is displayed incorrectly.

The screenshots below show what happens with the SBS option enabled, and integer scaling disabled. 1 screenshot was captured offscreen. The 3D effect is displayed correctly.

Is it impossible to play Virtual Boy in 3D SBS with integer scaling enabled?

Hmm, guess not. It’s a 3D TV, then, I guess?

Do the other 3D modes look similarly bad?

You could try switching to an anaglyph 3D mode and then use the anaglyph to side-by-side shader, which includes parameters for moving and resizing the images.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a 3D TV. I have not tried the other 3D modes, but I’m glad to know that it’s not something wrong with my settings. :slightly_smiling_face: