ISS 64 Black Squares around Players on Mupen64 Core

Does anyone know IF I can Fix this Issue/Bug?

Does it happen with ParaLLEl-RDP/RSP?

Tried them on Mupen64 Core and Does Not but does not run Properly and lot of Slow Down on the Other 2

The Other N64 Core works better but get this Error when Foul Comes Up:

No issues on my end, using Mupen64Plus-Next

What settings/plugin you are using? Don’t use the old ParaLLEl core, use Mupen64Plus-Next and in the core options choose the Parallel RDP and RSP plugins.

If it’s slow than use the same core and maybe the GlideN64 plugin. Not sure how that looks though, my PC is fast enough to handle the Parallel plugins so i don’t need to use GlideN64. GlideN64 is good but it often gets nasty regressions while it gets updated.

1 Like

It works also with Gliden64, need to enable N46 Depth Compare either compatible of fast.

1 Like

Thanks that Works though Introduction of game was Bit Slow but Gameplay seems fine.

Try it on my Main Video Game Computer to see IF slowdown is also happening on that better PC

It worked Fine.

Thanks @Hari-82 @GemaH @hunterk for Helping Me

1 Like

I am running Into the same issue, but havent been able to fix it yet. Via online-Updater i can only install Mupen64plus-next gles2 or 3 core. I can’t use parallel plugins in mupen, because RA will crash then on my Nvidia Shield. Angrylion gets rid of the shadows, but runs super bad on my device. I can use gliden, but it doesnt remove the shadows. And I cant find this setting “N64 Depth Compare”.

Any suggestions on what I can try to fix the issue? Thanks for your help!

I don’t have an Android Device at the Moment but I tried it on my iPhone 13 with 64 bit version and on there had same iusse with “N64 Depth Issue” not an Option