List of default emulators in Lakka

Hi guys, where I could find a list of the default cores used in Lakka?

I am starting to use Retroarch in my computer, and would like to use the same.

Or is there any recommendation list of cores to be used with Retroarch (Windows)?

Thanks, Juan

EDIT: sorry, I was refering to the emulators :slight_smile:

This list is the closest thing to an answer that I am aware of: Megathread: "Which ROMs work with Lakka?"

However something went wrong when the forums migrated over and I’m unable to edit it in order to fix the formatting. I’ll see if an admin can take a look.

1 Like

I just made it into a wiki. It looks like you already have permissions to edit wikiposts but if not, let me know and I’ll bump you up.

That did the trick, thanks! Now I really do need to update and reformat it.

1 Like

Sorry, I wanted to ask about emulators, if there it is a suggested list it would be great!

No problem :smiley:

Here is a list of the emulator cores in Lakka that are associated with the playlist generator: https://github.com/libretro/Lakka/blob/lakka/distributions/Lakka/options#L292-L338

It’s listed by the core’s filename rather than the ‘proper’ name but that should be enough to work from.

1 Like

Thank you very much Mark! excellent.

For what it’s worth I just incorporated the emulator information into the new and improved Lakka ROMs megathread: Megathread: “Which ROMs work with Lakka?”

Thanks for inspiring me to deal with this project that had been put off!

1 Like

It looks very good, thank you!

looks like the emulator list miss handeld games emulator “game and watch” :slight_smile: