Mega Bezel Reflection Shader! - Feedback and Updates

Yup it’s just a multiplication by the brightness in the mask image. The mask looks like a high contrast version of the bezel graphic which has this texture in it already

2 Likes

can you share that overlay? in png? without sega image plssss.

1 Like

This isn’t an overlay image. It’s a visual effect in the reflection shader itself.

1 Like

:money_mouth_face: looks great. I need to get a cheap LCD TV to try this out.

1 Like

This is looking amazing @hyperspacemadness!

1 Like

Hey i have an issue with puae for the commodore cd32.i 've tryed to use a TV shader it’s crash automaticaly.so i’ve tried with other preset from madness it crash to. But with regular shader.slang it dosen’t crash. have u allready see that issue? dosen’t work with one of the pc engine core too.

1 Like

I could not get cd32 to work but can get regular Amiga to run using PUAE, so my issue is different it seems. I have no problems with the Beetle core for PC Engine.

1 Like

Beetle PCE FAST WORKS Beetle PCE supergrafx WORKS Beetle PCE CRASH

i don’t know why

1 Like

have you put the good kick40060.CD32 and kick40060.CD32.ext roms in the retroarch system folder ? PUAE work well with CD32 on my side

1 Like

@oneshout and can u use HSM mega bezel? My PUAE core version is: PUAE 2.6.1 5447b31

yes, tested just right now :

1 Like

don’t understand why it’s crashing…have the same setup…

ok i’ve test the same as u use it works.it seems accepte MBezel 3,4 and 5 but any others

have u try a prest from dumion’s page?

which one ? didn’t know that Duimon have done presets :wink: Simple question : are you using Vulcan or GLCore for the video driver ?

Vulkan as my 40 other systems;)

1 Like

Yeah, my bad.:wink: It is the Neo-Geo CD I am having problems with. Not Amiga.:grin:

@RetroFanZ

The link you provided is to my The Bezel Project scripts.

… the incredible RetroFanZ… Sorry lol And? have you test? sorry to be boring…

PUAE core with CD32 tested with all shaders from 0 to 4 and all is ok, no crash :wink:

1 Like