Currently, the Mupen64plus-next core still have inaccurate timing issues in some games (tested in dynarec, cached interpreter and pure interpreter with the ParaLLEl GFX and ParaLLEl RSP plugins):
Donkey Kong 64:
- Introduction scene when starts a new game is out-of-sync with the audio.
- In the first demo, D.K. don’t use the vines (runs faster than the real N64).
- Intro runs too fast and is desync with audio
- The “necronomicon” book closes too fast.
- Character narration introduction too fast (the text runs faster than the narrator audio).
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness:
- In the Low Resolution mode, the cutscenes are faster than the original N64 hardware.
- Cornel’s intro is out-of-sync with the audio (is worst in Low Resolution mode).
- Banjo-Kazooie swamp big turtle demo is faster than the real N64.
Is any hope to fix this issues in the future?