My Arcade Series 4k Cabinets

rtysu5e6ui56iute6745w67uryururujrujruijrtijk

5 Likes

tdrasyw54eyuryuhetru43wyurjtrtjrujrjr6ujrujrt

2 Likes

Great stuff m8, nice to see a different approach to these overlays :beers:

1 Like

Cheers, Boz. Appreciate it. Once I have a few finalized, I will figure out how to package them, then upload them.

1 Like

readtgy4w537y u4urte6urte6urt6uryu345yeryueryueryu

2 Likes

fgxder5uy4yrdy 4yu4ey4w57yer5yur5ure5ueryu

1 Like

sxfdghwre576y45yhdst34wqtyeryhrw5yr5uyrtjhr5e6ur6ujr6

2 Likes

rtfdsh4w57yu45rhet34tyegerw5y4rw5ur5ujhrujhr

4 Likes

That looks great. I like the originality of your top-down view… but your normal view looks really awesome.

1 Like

gfhnd5e4637yurh45re7654rejhrwy45uyr5uyr5ururt6uirt6

Your work is fantastic. The only thing I would add is corner shadows. It helps sell the realism even more. Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m not too keen on too many shadows, because, as I’m sure you are aware of, you can go way overboard, and then things start to look a little too weird with the lighting. In my pic, I have put the lighting directly overhead, so shadows will be minimal, with possibly one coming from the centre stick. If you look at the real thing, directly above your post, you’ll see no shadow on the bezel artwork, and minimal shadows inside the cab. Although, the light source can be seen on the CRT screen, so it is lower than in my overlay, so I may add a top soft shadow just above the CRT area.

3 Likes

It’s all good. It depends on the lighting in a real room and how many shadows you wanna show. It’s fun seeing what we all come up with and how we inspire each other.

2 Likes

Really happy with it now. Just got to finish the control panel text, and upload it.

6 Likes

That is looking very tasty my friend! Great work! :muscle:

2 Likes

I like this one you made the best. Because as you know I like the cabinets like that on the side. :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah, side-by-side is good for horizontal games. I will only do horizontal this way, and stick with my overhead look for vertical. I left a few imperfections in the above overlay, it gives them a little “Used” look to them, without going too far with marks, and scratches.

3 Likes