My Realistic Arcade Bezels

What? I don’t exactly understand the question.

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Akai Katana for use on Retroarch

Thanks to ArsInvictus for allowing me to use his amazing bezels. A true talent!

This bezel is coming soon in Pack #2

7 Likes

Thank you @Orionsangel! It looks great!

2 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Astro Blaster for use on Retroarch

8 Likes

hey there, i want to use these awesome bezels but i cant seem to get them to fit the games correctly

any ideas how i can make them fit properly ?

thanks for any help you can give :slight_smile:

Check out my tutorials.

1 Like

thanks for the quick reply dude, i thought these were for Mame, i am trying to use them in mame. i have win10 and 1920x1080 screen, i thought they would work like they are in your videos ?

I used to make them for MAME but now I make them for Retroarch. I intended for them to work that way but everyone’s setup is different. Any of my bezels could be made to work with regular MAME or Retroarch though.

yeah i did try to adjust the lay file on 1 to see if i could make it work but i don’t really have a clue, i will do some more research. Do you have a good guide on the lay file ? the bezels are awesome :+1:

1 Like

I’m not normally into bezels, but some of these look amazing! Fantastic work!

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate it.

1 Like

I updated some of the bezels on my Retroarch Overlay Pack #1. I do this behind the scenes. So you might download the pack again every so often and notice some changes to certain bezels. You’ll know which ones were updated by the date next to each file.

https://bit.ly/356TPBe

5 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Caliber.50 for use on Retroarch

8 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Tutankham for use on Retroarch

8 Likes

Here is a realistic overlay for the Arcade game Space Dungeon for use on Retroarch

7 Likes

I love the grit. Keep it coming! Nostalgia. Super work.

2 Likes

Just a heads up that I’m currently working and editing the montage video for Pack #2 which I will release soon for download. So you guys can finally use them. Hope you guys like them. Thanks for all the support and to those that helped me.

3 Likes

Splendid work!!!. Can I make them work at 1280x720 resolution??

1 Like

Yes if you like. I don’t see why not.

I’ll try then thanks.

1 Like