My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here is a realistic tilted overlay for the Arcade game Star Wars for use on Retroarch

7 Likes

I’ve now made my Candy Cab bezels available for Retroarch. Hope you guys like them.

7 Likes

thnx for your amazing work :+1:

1 Like

Here’s my realistic arcade Pacman bezel using @HyperspaceMadness reflection shader. This is just a first test.

7 Likes

Here’s my realistic arcade bezel for Cruis’n USA using @HyperspaceMadness reflection shader and dark mode by @MQC

8 Likes

Here are some of my Realistic Nintendo Red Tent Vs System Arcade Bezels with HSM’s Reflective Shader.

4 Likes

Here’s my realistic arcade bezel for Congo Bongo using HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

7 Likes

Here’s my realistic arcade bezel for Galaga using the @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

8 Likes

Here’s my realistic arcade bezel for The Combatribes using HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

6 Likes

Here’s my realistic arcade bezel for Knights of the Round using #HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders. As well as an artwork bezel made by #ArsInvictus

8 Likes

Here I reworked my original Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara arcade bezel to work with HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

7 Likes

Here I reworked my original Marble Madness Arcade bezel to work with HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

7 Likes

Here I reworked my original Berzerk Arcade bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

7 Likes

Here’s my realistic Mario Bros Arcade bezel using @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

8 Likes

Here’s my realistic Arcade bezel for Ms. Pac-Man using @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

7 Likes

Here I reworked my original Street Fighter II Arcade bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

6 Likes

Here I reworked my original BurgerTime Arcade bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

4 Likes

Wow!

I’ve been away from the forum for some time and I find out that these overlays made another whole leap forward with this incredible reflection affects!!!

Incredible job!

Would someone be so kind to give me a heads up on how to setup retroarch to use them?

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Hi @Tarrasque, the basic instructions are over here as well as discussion about the shader :slight_smile:

https://forums.libretro.com/t/hsm-mega-bezel-reflection-shader-feedback-and-updates

@Duimon has some great console graphics to be used with it as well https://forums.libretro.com/t/duimon-hsm-reflection-shader-graphics-feedback-and-updates

3 Likes

You can try one of my tutorials as well.

5 Likes