Naomi Help

Hey All,

I’m running across a few issues setting up Naomi games and was hoping someone knew what was up. I feel like I’m missing something simple and crucial.

Issue 1: I can’t press anything in the Naomi bios menus. I can get some control in-game but in the menus the only thing that seems to react is the start button. I’ve tried enabling the Service button in the RA options menu but nothing seems to work (1.7.5 and 1.7.6 with latest core circa 2/27)

Issue 2: I can’t seem to get controls working reliably in a lot of games. For example, I saw 18 Wheeler was supposed working and I can navigate the character select screen left/right OK but in-game none of the controls seem to correspond to steering (rotation - seems to turn left if I don’t accelerate but absolutely nothing corresponds to turn right). Or Alien Front seems to permanently steer left and I can’t seem to control anything else. It seems like every game I’ve tried has some sort of steering issues (also, in RA 1.7.5 and 1.7.6 with the latest core).