New sonkun crt guest advanced hd presets thread

Thank you! I just tried it with these presets and I still get the freeze. I now suspect the upgrade to macOS Sequoia or the cores to be the reason. As far as I can tell this means the presets are fine. Is there any other Mac Arm64 user who could test these presets for Beetle PCE, Genesis Plus GX, and Snes9x and share the results?

1 Like

The moment you said you were on Mac from the initial post I suspected it was something Mac OS related. I also forgot which guest.r shader update that old pack paired up with as well, I doubt that has anything to do with your current situation though.

1 Like

Your presets from 03-03-2024 pair with the version of guest.r shaders you get from the current release of the Retroarch slang shaders.

1 Like

That’s amazing if it does, figured with some of the changes and new settings guest.r added it would have things looking different or out of whack.

But I found my original post for that pack, I always include which guest.r shader version I’m using on any update I put out if you want that specific guest.r pack I used for that preset pack.

1 Like

Quick update, I made some small changes to my preset pack, didn’t feel like making a brand new post just for 1 setting that I changed but you can grab the new pack in the 1st post like always. Just changed a setting in my Shadow Mask 4k presets.

Edit as of 10/23/2024: Had to switch one more thing up with the 4k Shadow Mask presets. The previous crt mask settings I was using wasn’t giving me satisfactory results. This should be the last time I have to edit them though, I put up a new pack under “release 4”.

3 Likes